Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. He genuinely struggled when he came on.
  2. Next round is w/c 24th August and back to the midweek
  3. That made complete sense Can't say I enjoyed that one 😂
  4. That's part of the point, none of the PL ones were and I wouldn't trust them to get us up now.
  5. Seen someone mention this transfer window has been better than the one going into the PL with Cooper and it's hard to disagree.
  6. It wasn't a great game. My mate actually fell asleep.
  7. Ticking off Hastings Parkrun in Burbage this Saturday. Still working my way through the Leicestershire ones.
  8. Once you start Knockout Audits videos it's hard not to binge the lot. They're such a simple idea, but there's something really entertaining about the carnage. Maybe it's knowing I'm sat at home with my feet up.
  9. I've pm'd you a mobile number too.
  10. We will be a big day out for many, but I don't think we'll see many sold out away ends. A lot of teams have played us over recent years and a lot of the clubs at this level just won't have the numbers. The only ones I think that will sell out are Sheff Weds, Barnsley, Mansfield, Notts County and Peterborough. The rest depends on how they're doing.
  11. £38 a month for my ST, or £36 for just Burton at home in the same seat.
  12. If you were new to it or didn't know, you would log on and think it's sold out but there's 20k+ left.
  13. There is genuinely 1 ticket left for sale at the moment and they haven't thought about opening another block yet.
  14. This is my biggest issue with him. He makes himself look busy whilst actually doing more harm than good. He would benefit from standing off, or just still in the space for if/when possession does turn over.
  15. Agreed. Leave it for the world football thread if anyone wants to post all 20 of his goals this season.
  16. How'd Cullo do? Sounded like he had a few chances.
  17. Just seen the score More goals in the 90 than in the pens!
  18. I know its only pre season, but Cardiff are beating Roma 3-0 at HT and it looks a fairly strong side.
  19. Only 1 block has sold out and 2 are close to. There really has been little interest in this, same for Northampton.
  20. Booked in Wealdstone v Carlisle for my birthday whilst in London for the weekend. I know how to party
  21. Whilst Puel's football was dire, I can't believe it was the same guy who dropped Vardy that laid the foundations for Rodgers success.
  22. Sounds a great atmosphere at Tannadice.
×
×
  • Create New...