-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
England vs Argentina - Weds 15th July - 20.00 (BST)
Stuntman_Mike replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
The hate England get from all angles is actually quite draining. Apart from the obvious, we're disliked by some of our own population and as you say, people who live here who should show more respect imo. -
You can't really use your dreams as evidence.
-
Like being asked if you'd sooner be blown up by a landmine or hand grenade.
-
Alex McCarthy joins on deal to 2028
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
In reference to the Southampton obsession, we've even used a photo of their ground for a while on the away tickets tab. -
Conor Chaplin joins on deal to 2029
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Not saying I'm confident with his poor we've been lately, but until it's official there's still the chance it is a good deal. -
Conor Chaplin joins on deal to 2029
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
We can't consider it poor until we know the full details of his contract though. He could be on lower wages because it's 3 years and we actually benefit or make a small profit from selling him at 30/31. You can sign someone on the decline on longer deals if the terms are good, it's just our recent problem is paying way over the odds on wages for players who won't get better elsewhere and who don't want to leave. -
This news has helped me get over last nights England result.
-
Conor Chaplin joins on deal to 2029
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Good signing for this level. On the face of it 3 years seems too long, but if he's a free and we wouldn't have got him otherwise, it could still be decent business. -
England vs Argentina - Weds 15th July - 20.00 (BST)
Stuntman_Mike replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
We peaked too soon. It was a disaster inviting that much pressure at that stage. We looked dead by the end and only have ourselves to blame. It's infuriating losing to them ****s, I just hope Spain smash them in the final. -
England vs Argentina - Weds 15th July - 20.00 (BST)
Stuntman_Mike replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
You got sheep on Google images? -
Genoa tickets £20 for general sale
-
You might joke, but if it was based on minutes played...
-
France v Spain - Tuesday - 20:00 BST
Stuntman_Mike replied to Nalis's topic in General Football and Sport
Happy with that result last night. I'd sooner play and lose to Spain so win win. *If we make it. -
That made me feel sick It was even worse than people counting down the opening of a container and cheering.
-
People have actually put their Leicester shirts on and gone into to town to look at a £75 football shirt that has BC Game plastered on the front.
-
I'd love to see Adam Summerton involved in international games. I feel he's a good listen and just seems to 'get it'.
-
It's not a bad shirt, but it's definitely an anti climax. It had all the ingredients to be a classic, but they haven't executed it.
-
Sorry it didn't meet your standards.
-
Given his age and potential, I don't think £10m this day an age is a ridiculous ask. It's a big if, but if he gets a good move where he can push on it could be a bargain for the next club with a possible resale. There's so much money in the game, I just don't see why someone wouldn't take the gamble really.
-
Vieites earning that moola.
-
I've got a semi for the quarter.
-
Like Grimsby has switched to the Mediterranean coast.
-
I'm just saying not from what I've seen. I see the BH as planning ahead, not as WE ARE GOING TO WIN IT. And we are 1 winnable game away from playing Argentina, it's not like people are saying beating Norway is guarantee. It 'feels' more like confidence rather than arrogance. I think your average England fan, the media and just general feeling has been a lot more toned down.
