-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
Yeah, he's just not doing enough. Terrible last night and he's made us unbelievably inconsistent.
-
Pre Match - Bristol City (A) Dec 10th 7:45pm
Stuntman_Mike replied to ramboacdc's topic in Leicester City Forum
That must be the stall I've just been, I asked for onions and he added another 2 sausages instead. Not sure what's going on. -
We do have another two games in June too, so maybe they will be. Personally I think they're good choices, I'd just have played one away from Wembley.
-
Friendlies confirmed in March at Wembley. Uruguay (Friday 27th) Japan (Tuesday 31st)
-
Pre Match - Bristol City (A) Dec 10th 7:45pm
Stuntman_Mike replied to ramboacdc's topic in Leicester City Forum
Hoping for the same team as Derby, but maybe Hamza for Ricardo if his game time needs managing. -
Jordan James joins on loan - Official
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
The last few posts have it all and I'm here for it. He loves Lutterworth, he's going to be as good as Gerrard and he's getting a Snow Patrol chant to rival one that's well and truly taken off. It's what keeps us coming back. -
Despite how poor we were, we definitely played Southampton at the wrong time.
-
The lad gets more rest from starting.
-
Pre Match - Bristol City (A) Dec 10th 7:45pm
Stuntman_Mike replied to ramboacdc's topic in Leicester City Forum
Feels an important game tonight. -
We booked Tirana for the final when the price was lower, just in case City made it and went for the trip anyway. Durres is only 40 mins away if you fancied getting to the coast. Taxi was well priced.
-
Perfect tie! It will be a sell out, it's unlikely to move for TV, it's a ground we've not been for a while and it's a decent part of the country to visit. The whole round was a decent draw tbf. Some great ties
-
Mansfield away for chance of getting through, locality, decent away end and it not being a boring home game with 10k there.
-
Alright, keep your hair on.
-
I'm not getting too carried away by one good performance in his entire time with us, but I'm pleased for him. He seems a nice guy and I hope it carries on. I'd love to be proved wrong with him.
-
Fair play to Skipp today
-
Hamza letting the ball run through him after Vesty's block
-
He'll actually be spending his goal bonus on a toupee.
-
Ayew's walk and facial expressions shouldn't wind me up so much
-
It's always likely you'll come under pressure in this kind of situation, but we're not managing this well. Fatawu in particular.
-
Brave call
-
AND MY HEART SKIPP SKIPPS A BEAT WHAT A PLAYER
-
Vesty and Thomas looking solid alongside each other.
-
We moved the ball forward with some kind of intent and scored!!!
-
We are soooo slow.
