-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
Did he miss the board?
-
If Leicester City didn't exist anymore
Stuntman_Mike replied to Leicesterpool's topic in Leicester City Forum
I'd just go more Coalville Town and England games. There's plenty of clubs I have soft spots for, so I'd just go random games, keep ticking off the 92 and just groundhopping in general. -
This is painful
-
I'd love to see like a Vardy, Heskey or Lineker etc print t shirt like the one you did with Youri after the FA Cup. Reckon they would sell very well nearer to the start of the World Cup in the summer.
-
I prefer international football to club football these days.
-
Begovic Ricardo Nelson Vesty Thomas Hamza James Winks Fatawu Mavididi Monga Not saying I particularly like it, but that's what I'd go with based on our options.
-
Had a decent pint of Tiger in The Crown, Shepshed. Always busy in there which is great to see.
-
Tempted by a trip up to Scotland for a couple of their cup games the weekend we've got Cov away. I'd imagine the ticket price of that would cover two games up there.
-
Would you want us to be relegated to L1?
Stuntman_Mike replied to Collymore's topic in Leicester City Forum
If you actively want us to get relegated, you have issues. It just shouldn't be a thing. I doubt you'd find a thread like this on any other club forum in the world. -
Songs that sum up LCFC now in 2025/26
Stuntman_Mike replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
-
Songs that sum up LCFC now in 2025/26
Stuntman_Mike replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
-
“You’re not fit to wear the shirt”
Stuntman_Mike replied to Jakemoore's topic in Leicester City Forum
Of course it's a bit sensationalist, but it's not far from the shape we're in right now. -
“You’re not fit to wear the shirt”
Stuntman_Mike replied to Jakemoore's topic in Leicester City Forum
He might 'try' but I'm sorry, there is zero dog in Skipp -
“You’re not fit to wear the shirt”
Stuntman_Mike replied to Jakemoore's topic in Leicester City Forum
Yeah, I would say that part is quite unfair on many non league footballers, but I think I know what he's implying though. -
“You’re not fit to wear the shirt”
Stuntman_Mike replied to Jakemoore's topic in Leicester City Forum
- 34 replies
-
- 23
-
-
Six teenth. 16th. Skipp at centre back, a -1 goal difference and only 4 weeks until the free mince pie KPFCTID.
-
We obviously have our problems and I'm not saying we should be storming the league, but to be 15th in December and 7 points off relegation with a points deduction looming is absolutely criminal.
-
Special shout out to the fans who didn't leave at 3-0 on 32 mins, but started to leave on mass at 2-3 when we looked fairly likely to equalise around 87 mins onwards special breed.
- 161 replies
-
- 25
-
-
-
-
Sheffield United (H) Saturday 29th November 12.30pm
Stuntman_Mike replied to Corky's topic in Leicester City Forum
We struggled against both. -
So tomorrow we could end the day in 6th or 17th place..
-
Sheffield United (H) Saturday 29th November 12.30pm
Stuntman_Mike replied to Corky's topic in Leicester City Forum
Winks not trying as hard is still more effective than Skipp. Even if Winks is going in the summer, we still need to play our better players whilst they're here. We can't rely on Skipp, he's absolutely useless. -
London is just unreal for pubs. Been so many times and there is always somewhere new and interesting. It's almost overwhelming at times, the amount of options. Anyway, I finally had a Beamish near Old Street station. Went down a treat.
-
He did look particularly slow yesterday, but I'm not sure if that was his head going from all the misplaced passes. I love him, but we obviously can't rely on him to the extremes of 2023/24 in this league.
-
Another example of a player just not being completely shite, appearing as having a 'good' game. He did made one good pass and was missing for the rest of it.
-
LCFC 2-1 Stoke, post-match thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
Not sure how a game can be so drab and entertaining in equal measure. It was a good win, but really we were very poor.
