-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
Now it is time to go and find a sponsor!
Stuntman_Mike replied to Scotch's topic in Leicester City Forum
They should put LOROS or a local charity on until they find one at least. -
Bilal El Khannouss loaned to Stuttgart - Official
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Guessing we are already compliant this season and this just helps us for next year once we get the full fee. I'd imagine we're working on a replacement seeing as it was obvious he was leaving. But this is us.. -
Julián Carranza joins on loan - Official
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
And Buonanotte. -
Julián Carranza joins on loan - Official
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Based on the last year in the transfer market, I hope he's average. -
Flights to their Inter game at San Siro coming up close to what our Swansea ticket would be that day.
-
Ex Players - They used to play for us
Stuntman_Mike replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Ever? -
Glad he was acknowledged today, I wasn't sure if anything was being done.
-
LCFC 2-0 Birmingham, post-match thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
I really wish our accoustics were better at home. We might not have the loudest fans, but there's no way we come across as good as it is at times. Having been Everton this week, the volume transcends so much better. -
He almost got the ball straight back.
-
Pathetic from him after the game strutting around making a point to not clap once as his team mates acknowledged the fans. Can't wait for the **** to leave.
-
Home and Away Support/Atmosphere
Stuntman_Mike replied to FoxesTalker's topic in Leicester City Forum
Yeah that wasn't particularly noisy for the following, but it was still good in parts. I genuinely didn't hear them once tonight. -
Home and Away Support/Atmosphere
Stuntman_Mike replied to FoxesTalker's topic in Leicester City Forum
First time I've never heard KRO from my seat when we've played them. They've always had good away support from my experience, so no idea what happened tonight. -
LCFC 2-0 Birmingham, post-match thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
Enjoyed tonight, but a bit concerned we're a bit ordinary.. hopefully things settle when the window shuts and we see some fresh faces. -
Home and Away Support/Atmosphere
Stuntman_Mike replied to FoxesTalker's topic in Leicester City Forum
Yeah Brum were very poor, thought they'd be class. SK1 was good for the most part. -
Nipped in Hansom Cab for one to tick off a Leicester CAMRA list I'd started years ago. Safe to say I won't be rushing back in I like character, but that's a strange gaff.
-
Completed the 92 again on Wednesday at the Everton v Mansfield game. Strange set up really, can't work out if I enjoyed it or not. The ground is in the middle of nowhere, but that might be ok once they've settled in and more has been developed around it. The sponsor on the side looks abysmal, you wouldn't even know it's Everton's ground until you're right on top of it. Looks like an airport terminal. The acoustics are very good, Mansfield made a lot of noise, but Everton's fans were surprisingly silent seeing as it's only the second game there. Kick off delayed and hundreds missed the start because of the collections being so slow. They've spent hundreds of millions on a ground, yet only had two windows open for 4k+ to collect tickets. It would likely have kicked off if it wasn't full of groundhoppers queuing.
-
Their teams now would struggle in the prem, but if they had prem revenue they wouldn't struggle anymore than most clubs in the bottom half.
-
Wout Faes (Besiktas interest, Fabrizio Romano)
Stuntman_Mike replied to jonny_wright's topic in Transfer Talk
What does Soumare get on with? Faes is a problem and makes too many mistakes, but at least he does contribute the odd game. -
I mean it was probably the highlight of 2004-2008. Not sure why you can't have more than one fond memory. There's always going to be some more significant than others
-
-
Personally I love that. Apart from it being Chelsea.. I love a black shirt and I prefer that retro badge.
-
Any excuse to watch this again! Skip to 33:30. Hero
-
-
If they hadn't disabled comments, it might have just been a good option to put a short post disagreeing with their statement, or referencing the survey results that counter what they're saying. I agree that a statement reply/response to their 'statement' would be a bit much. It's not worth the time.
-
Bilal El Khannouss (Stuttgart loan, official)
Stuntman_Mike replied to lcfc_forever's topic in Transfer Talk
That'll leave us with the Ginetta's as full backs.
