Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. I blame the Chelsea GK's kit colour
  2. Who is, these days?
  3. OOh... Save.
  4. https://i.imgur.com/aP1tgGf.mp4
  5. Yep - the plaggy bits really knock the score down a bit, don't they? Has the banner with Vichai's pic on it (my friend said there was one?) been changed?
  6. Perfect timing
  7. You're not expecting Everton to join in?
  8. Thanks for that thought - it's really made my day Still, at least they'll only be on top for a week?
  9. How many yards do you think he'll make in the match /s
  10. TBF, it could be worse... We could be thinking the same thing and being in a lower league
  11. Just the fax, ma'am...
  12. Nah, yeah
  13. Oh, you mean shots on goal? Yeah, nah.
  14. Is it time to start thinking about being relegated next season too?
  15. *Cul from their coude.
  16. Have they got the same deal with the league that Ferrari had with the FIA?
  17. I almost want to try it now, just out of spite
  18. I felt it was safe to watch the men's 100m since we didn't have anyone in it
  19. It's my fault Dina went out of the 100m - Sorry. I made the mistake of checking what was happening live on the BBC Sport app on my phone 😭
  20. Damn. RIP Shakey.
  21. I knew things would improve (except the boxing 🥊🙁) once I stopped watching it live 😋
  22. You might have a point... Sorry everyone! *Fires up Elder Scrolls Online instead*
  23. Not going our way in the boxing ring is it?
×
×
  • Create New...