Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. Next season when we're in League Two?
  2. I'd wait for the club to be sold before making any further decisions. And then it would depend on who is avaliable at the time. If I had to choose now, then...? Oh no... Argh...
  3. Maybe having to support Arsenal ISN'T so bad afterall
  4. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  5. Yep we are a bit cwap
  6. BOOOO DAMMIT. FFS.
  7. Gasly on pole! Take that!
  8. Shots on target!
  9. We're still a bit cwap aren't we, guys?
  10. Can we stop giving them the ball plz? Thnx. Bye.
  11. Dammit - I missed it... Shopping before the LCFC match was more important (And since it's not on Sky I can't replay it for myself, dammit. Why do we need 3 companies to show footy matches? )
  12. Hah - now imagine if Coventry win! /s
  13. Another Grand Slam 3rd round without a Brit left in the singles for some success in the doubles...
  14. I said A skip, dammit
  15. I doubt King Power think that's their problem, now they're trying to get rid before then
  16. If it means Skipp gets sidelined, then that's good, right?
  17. And now Fery's losing by two sets, which isn't too surprising... And that's the third. Oh well...
  18. Hopefully this factored into giving BDCR 90mins today...
  19. Hopefully 90mins now this means that BDCR isn't starting next time?
  20. Yep - still need a better fitness coach... EDIT: ARGH!
  21. Whoever is controlling our team atm is as bad as I am at FIFA (There's a reason I usually stick to the Manager games instead ) (I do have a copy of FIFA 16 with the Infinity mod installed, but haven't touched it in a while, so...)
×
×
  • Create New...