Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. You want to move to Kent? (It's spelt wield, ofc. but I'm assuming it was auto-correct...)
  2. Will the real James Justin please stand up...
  3. And yet nearly ALL of these players (we haven't had Okoli for long enough), have had their issues and caused us problems, even in the Championship (AND for their nations). You are not being honest with yourself and everyone else about their true abilities NOW.
  4. I think it's become obvious that most of our defenders are nowhere near good enough for the EPL regardless of who's in charge, TBH. I think that all we've done is shown up the gap between the Championship and EPL, again...
  5. With the amount of individual errors our players are making? There's more to it than that...
  6. I'm getting the distinct feeling our team isn't very good
  7. FFS. It was always gonna happen wannit?
  8. My stream is miles behind again - YEESSSSS VARDY!!!
  9. Repeat after me: I shouldn't have checked the score...
  10. There was football on last night? :O
  11. If he continues to play as he is, I suggest we change his name to FataWOW
  12. Definitely the opposite of 'there's always a bigger fish'
  13. I think so, yes.
  14. This. Well done Leclerc and Ferrari, though...
  15. 17 matches apparently (EPL).
  16. They're always more lenient with first-corner-of-the-race issues.
  17. When the live timing is a couple of minutes ahead of the stream...
  18. Present for LeClerc, there...
  19. Just Russell AFAICT - (based on the live timing screen.) Can someone, anyone beat Verstappen? Plzthnxbye.
  20. Go Lando... Not a good day for Mercedes...
  21. Something, something: https://nxts.nationalexpress.com/woods-coaches
  22. Season 14/15 vibes reading this... We'll stay up after being bottom at Christmas, then win it next year, again, then?
  23. The major leafleting campaign worked this time, then?
×
×
  • Create New...