Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Ian Nacho

Member
  • Posts

    8,779
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Ian Nacho

  1. He's grown a decent head of hair though in that first half.
  2. People clapping every touch Winks has. Mind-blowing.
  3. Why do you need AI to make a post?
  4. I knew this was going to be the outcome weeks ago but it still hurts. It's just illogical. I couldn't sleep last night I was so annoyed.
  5. You have to credit the club. They've gone back on their word and allowed us to know what division we'll be in before renewing.
  6. I'm sure we can get Harry Soutar to have a word.
  7. I know lots of people have mentioned it elsewhere but I feel we need a dedicated thread for it. I was genuinely astonished by the number applauding the players off tonight. There was hundreds around me. One bloke clapping had a bewildered look as to why people were booing. What's wrong with these people?
  8. Not even the worse new of the day.
  9. Pipes good as ever but all in all pretty atrocious coverage for one of our more significant moments in our history. The presenter was filling for about 15 minutes clearly not too sure what to say as he's the usual rugby bloke. Even heard from the women's manager before Rowett.
  10. Some of his misses are just impressive. If he was defending the goal for the first one then you'd say he's done well not to put it in his own net.
  11. Here’s a single, strong immediate post-match statement you can use: Writing Today is an incredibly difficult day for everyone connected to Leicester City Football Club. Relegation to League One is not acceptable for a club of our stature, and we fully understand the anger and disappointment felt by our supporters. You deserved far more than what you have seen this season. As chairman, I take full responsibility for where we are. There are no excuses. We will take the time to reflect, but more importantly, we will act. Decisions will be made with one clear priority, to rebuild this football club and return it to where it belongs. The support you have shown, both home and away, even in the toughest moments, has not gone unnoticed. We must now repay that loyalty. We will come back stronger. If you want it �⁠slightly harsher, �⁠more emotional, or �⁠more optimistic, I can tweak the tone.
  12. That interview was a shocker.
  13. Zero accountability. Not a leader.
  14. I wonder if reversing distance is counted in your cars trip calculator
  15. Shows how bad it has got as I'd have Mike Ashley over King Power any day.
  16. Can't wait to listen to the tunes from the dressing pre-match #foxesneverquit #afrobeats4eva
  17. The clubs argument will be that the survey isn't unbiased as some questions are leading. Maybe something to note for future. Good survey though asking all the right type of questions.
  18. Whilst it's been marketed as a charity event, King Power will still profit through catering etc so I won't be bothering.
  19. Wasn't there talk of changing that?
  20. Just watched the Villa Sunderland highlights. You'd be raging if you were a Sunderland fan that bloke not squaring it at the end.
  21. He's not got the minerals to play in England. He can play at a decent level abroad.
  22. He's the most Wrexham signing going.
  23. I wouldn't be hanging around if I was him. Seems to be close to Mukasa so wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Man City.
×
×
  • Create New...