Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Silva Fox

Member
  • Posts

    2,895
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Silva Fox

  1. Count me out - my seat will be empty (again)!
  2. They'll be plenty of tickets for Tuesday's game for them to snap up for all their mates!
  3. Every cloud.....
  4. Salford at home.
  5. I think I've spotted a flaw in your argument!
  6. I bet that was a short conversation!
  7. Made me smile too. He's made a career out of preserving energy!
  8. Corrected for you
  9. Glad I stayed at home!
  10. Reads like a typical Donald Trump press conference to me - just a combination of rhetoric, pointing the finger of blame in completely the wrong direction and utter stupidity!
  11. At least this might turn more people against the owners and increase the questions being asked by the media.
  12. Interesting perspective but sadly I don't think it's anywhere near 90% who want new owners - what makes you think it's that many?
  13. How about a mass walk-out on 80 minutes regardless of the score!
  14. Half time entertainment suggestion?
  15. Looking forward to the e-mail asking why I didn't attend!
  16. Nice of the players to go missing too!
×
×
  • Create New...