Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Silva Fox

Member
  • Posts

    2,887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Silva Fox

  1. I have no interest in getting a ST back again until we have new owners - agreed at that point it will be become much more of a challenge to get one but in the meantime I'll be steering well clear.
  2. I've given up caring to be honest. Everything happening at the club is just like a black comedy at the moment and nothing will change until KP get the **** out!
  3. Is anyone really surprised?
  4. Not in the slightest. I'd sooner catch up with old friends in a more positive environment.
  5. You did by the sound of it!
  6. Doubt it - they'll be hoping everyone will be all over the 5000/1 anniversary merch.
  7. I wonder how many of those given free tickets will actually show up though.
  8. Are you sure it wasn't "a lot of awful people".
  9. The only thing they should be offered is counselling!
  10. No wonder the (alleged) renewal rate was so high if they're still counting those of us who cancelled!
  11. "You can check out but you can never leave"
  12. Yes along with the "all stars" as his summer transfer business!
  13. I expect he'll go with no.3 and we all now how that will end.
  14. Probably not retaining anyone!
  15. Someone realised the phone was unplugged?
  16. Exactly how I feel. I'll be watching "from a distance" for the forseeable.
  17. He'd rather destroy his Dad's vision and legacy then. Madness!
×
×
  • Create New...