-
Posts
4,583 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by fox_up_north
-
All that bleach and tanning lotion must have really thinned out his skin
-
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
fox_up_north replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
Incredible achievement on what I believe is a first go! -
As above...the options are either it was staged, the person had inside help or security were rubbish. All are absolutely terrible. This is unlikely to be the last one, as well.
-
I work with Dale fans and a friend does stadium comms. Absolutely gutting moment but you can't help but feel they probably pulled the trigger on celebrations too early.
-
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
fox_up_north replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Apparently his family want to go back to Spain and I think the Bilbao job (or one of them) is his if he wants it -
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
fox_up_north replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Big picture, long game Spurs go down, lose in playoff final next year Both Cov and Forest go down 2027 -
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
fox_up_north replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
I say 2 things can be true. The Greek gangster is absolutely not fit to run a club and should be looked at by legal authorities, as well as EPL. If he was running us, I would be - at best - very uncomfortable. I am also surprised they haven't found some Spurs loophole but then they didn't save Villa (former league and European winners) -
Pompey 1-0 LCFC, post-match thread
fox_up_north replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
I do wonder the psychology of it. Does the deduction cause the heads to drop/ players to give up? Not saying there's been any good performances but so much of professional sport is psychology. If you take a young lad performing badly but giving it a go, then tell him he'll never improve to get his grades up, he jacks it in. I've seen that. -
https://apnews.com/article/iran-war-europe-jet-fuel-flight-cancellations-birol-6e67fafd493861b3858de5548aa77703 Seen this pop up. International Energy Agency reckon in June we might see cancellations of flights due to lack of fuel.
-
Can we be mathematically relegated this Saturday? I thought it was Hull at home earliest
-
Could he see that coming when he positioned himself. Defenders static.
-
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
fox_up_north replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Christ on a bike Arsenal really have blown this -
I'd be interested to know what kind of attitude the players are showing in training. Mindset counts for more than tactics. If he's going in and he's got players giving 10% then there's not a lot he can do, given the time he has. If he'd been appointed around Christmas then I'd expect a level of man motivation.
-
Even Mussolini didn't muck about with the Vatican. This is a proper vote loser for a lot of the Hispanic voters and north east. But how about that completely unprovoked Melania speech? I now have more questions than I ever did
-
He'd still call that an achievement
-
Somehow, I don't think Arsenal are going to win the Champions League
-
Underperformer of the Season – the nominees
fox_up_north replied to MC Prussian's topic in Leicester City Forum
Disagree on Ayew. He's nearly 35 and his prime for a vaguely OK Swansea side was 10 years ago. I never had any expectations he'd be better than rubbish. Has to be Fatawu or Mavididi. They were previously capable and consistent but just dreadful. Between them we should be around 12th-14th. -
It's like the old Bill Hicks joke (of Saddam?) How did America know what weapons their enemy had? They looked at the invoice
-
Away v Sheff Weds. 06/04/26 Match Thread
fox_up_north replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Turn on the radio. Turned off the radio -
Is the Championship heading for financial 'catastrophe'?
fox_up_north replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Salary cap for clubs, total player cap for clubs (20 players and make do) with under 18s exempt or wage bandings like other industries -
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
fox_up_north replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
Had some Sauconys for about 3 years. Still going strong! -
I thought it was a hoax at first but... it's real?
-
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
fox_up_north replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
Carsington fairly nice. Very bunched up at the start though and parking charges were a piss take. -
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
fox_up_north replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
How's the shoulder pain coping? That was the thing that surprised me most, particularly after 15 miles. -
They already did, when they threatened Greenland. They've handed in their notice and now they're just waiting for their last day. Even if the Yanks vote in a friendly Democrat, you're talking decades for trust to be rebuilt. I've seen this compared to the Suez Crisis and it's hard to argue. This has the signs that it spells the end for US western dominance and it's all self-inflicted.
