Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Could we end up in a ridiculous situation where a high profile Premier League game has a noticeably lower attendance on telly but sold out in the US?
I think that's how you hurt them. Damage the brand and the look.
Tbf if he scored 20 goals and got us up, I'd be over the moon but I'd still know that was ridiculously out of character and still use promotion to get someone better.
Vestergaard and Faes have been capable at this level. But that doesn't mean they should be rewarded with bigger contracts if they go up
Largely of the same opinion. Many experts and diplomats have tried but it seems they can't leave each other alone. I can't understand how people can't just say "I'm going to worship this god over here, you do yours over there and I'll see you on Thursdays at the market"
Some big teams down in Conference these days. It's not like it was where the likes of Lincoln City, Notts County, Rochdale, etc were all effectively safe. They definitely want 3 teams up.
Said it in the death thread but I've lived near where he grew up and he's visited most of the gym's nearby. Never met him myself but know a few people who have. Always had time for people and gave back. Absolute hero and worked so hard to battle his own issues.