Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_up_north

Member
  • Posts

    4,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fox_up_north

  1. Cheers. Now I feel old.
  2. Has anyone got a summary of how dodgy he is? Forest have never really bothered me but that seems horrendous.
  3. Debatable, these days
  4. I think 2 things can be true at once. 1 - the league higher ups weren't happy we gatecrashed their party, showed them up and inspired other clubs 2 - we stayed at the party, getting hammered on Lambrini we found in the discount aisle and threw up on ourselves
  5. Christ... unexpected
  6. Firm, but polite, murmurs of discontent
  7. Proper "nice car, be a shame if someone keyed it" vibes there...
  8. I do hope that was sarcasm
  9. The key bit for me. They were willing to let both Ayew AND Edouard go to us. That suggests at least one of them is a complete dud. It'd be like us letting Daka go to Ipswich.
  10. WE'RE MASSIVE
  11. ...and got relegated...
  12. Having seen the Cunha decision, we're down. Apparently Wolves stay up this year.
  13. For some reason, in my head we played them twice already
  14. To be honest, I'm not bothered what others do. Ipswich can survive for all I care. I'm just focused on us. Wins against Palace, Ipswich, Southampton and Everton are VITAL. Honestly, if we get those, I think we stay up.
  15. That's why I didn't say it would keep us up but give us a fighting chance. You always pick up the odd draw, or scrape something. I remember that awful QPR squad scraping draws and wins at Spurs and Chelsea. But having about 8-10 wins to your name, plus a few draws, seems to be what you need these days. At the very least, it's respectable. Considering I thought we'd be dead certs for the drop and constantly in bottom 3, to only fall into it at Christmas is already above expectations.
  16. It's going to be a long, tough second half to the season but teams always get freak results like this. We just have to make sure that WE get them too. 5 more wins and I'd say we're in with a fair shout. That's very doable. We might not stay up but that's giving us a fighting chance.
  17. Mate, just enjoy Bangkok 🤣
  18. Xg is actually a useful stat. It takes into account a few factors and can tell you a few things.
  19. We're not monsters
  20. It's still doable. It requires structure and organisation but that Wolves defeat will likely come to define the season.
  21. Oh for god's sake just give the goal
  22. Skippy the sodding bush kangaroo...
  23. I hate the idea of big team bias but refs do not help themselves
  24. Yes, Scousers. Boo the injury.
  25. Looks clearer than the non league I attended today. A goal went in. Half the crowd had to be told by the players.
×
×
  • Create New...