-
Posts
4,583 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by fox_up_north
-
Group D: United States, Australia, Paraguay, Türkiye
fox_up_north replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
I'm not arsed about the Americans winning. I've got numerous friends on both coasts and one of my best mates is from KC. But there's a few players in front of the keeper, in his line of sight, going for the ball. Crazy it's been given. -
Group D: United States, Australia, Paraguay, Türkiye
fox_up_north replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
How are they considered not in the passage of play?! They're well on top, no need for it -
Group D: United States, Australia, Paraguay, Türkiye
fox_up_north replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
Miles off. Why are you lot clapping? -
Group D: United States, Australia, Paraguay, Türkiye
fox_up_north replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
Guys, there's a game on. I don't give a fuch about who's watching the game. No one outside America knows who it is anyway -
Group D: United States, Australia, Paraguay, Türkiye
fox_up_north replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
Lives in the US now don't he? -
Group L: England, Croatia, Ghana, Panama
fox_up_north replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
Great game and clearly kicked up a notch second half. Could have been 5 or 6 if not for the keeper -
Group L: England, Croatia, Ghana, Panama
fox_up_north replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
It's hilarious in the most ITV way possible -
Group L: England, Croatia, Ghana, Panama
fox_up_north replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
If you're giving that offside it's harsh -
Group L: England, Croatia, Ghana, Panama
fox_up_north replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
Set pieces will be our saving grace -
Group L: England, Croatia, Ghana, Panama
fox_up_north replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
By election is tomorrow, mate -
Russell Martin - Confirmed as First Team Manager
fox_up_north replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
My hope is thet Hourihane makes a difference. I worked in Barnsley when he was a squad leader and he was spoken of very highly. I'm hoping he is able to say "this stuff won't fly in League One, try this instead" -
Group J: Argentina, Algeria, Austria, Jordan
fox_up_north replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
Christ there's football being played right now. Mental. -
Group G: Belgium, Egypt, Iran, New Zealand
fox_up_north replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
Egypt would be out of sight if they could finish -
Group G: Belgium, Egypt, Iran, New Zealand
fox_up_north replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
This is the first proper game I've watched live and they're so blatantly just there for more adverts. Absolute joke. Even BBC ran an article trashing them. Keep the yanks out of football -
Group G: Belgium, Egypt, Iran, New Zealand
fox_up_north replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
Christ that's a great goal -
Group G: Belgium, Egypt, Iran, New Zealand
fox_up_north replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
Doku proving to be absolutely useless. Step over, step over, cut inside, weak pass that's intercepted. Repeat. -
The "I need to contact my kids" argument completely falls over when presented with grooming gangs, county lines and continued self harm. I've never bought it and it's just a way for parents to keep up with the Jones'. The way this changes is like cutting smoking rates - at a cultural level.
-
This really is completely the wrong way to go about it. Regulate infinite scrolling and stuff appearing on your feed that you didn't sign up for. Oh, and educated parents that it's not ok to give a 4 year old a smart phone. This is either completely misguided with many consequences they can't see (which loads can) or it's insidious invasions of privacy in action.
-
Christ his face looks like if you asked AI to make a smug man photo to be used in a meme
-
God Winks is gonna be like how Rodwell was for Sunderland. Absolute millstone round our neck
-
At least the plaster has been ripped off early. He gets pre season and possibly has reports already. If he's circled the club before, I'd hope he's at least familiarised himself with who we have. Heart says I want him to do well and will give him a go, head says car crash.
-
Group C: Brazil, Morocco, Haiti, Scotland
fox_up_north replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
Just seen the result. A nervy 1-0 win is not what I expected. Thought it would either be a fairly confident win or an evenly matched draw. Not sure where this puts them. -
Possibly. I'd imagine he has to be present for the funeral. Really crazy how they treat the royals over there.
-
Eurgh. Coming back from holiday to wet weather and this even wetter lettuce of a manager
-
I didn't watch Qatar on principle and I was going to watch USA but between the dodgy start times, the 48 teams and all the other crap I might not bother.
