Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_up_north

Member
  • Posts

    4,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fox_up_north

  1. Just further evidence of bias, really. Some teams just have it in for us and like to throw blame. That it's come from a Spurs fan is no surprise.
  2. Interesting. I think the ones I know moved there.
  3. I don't actually know anyone from West London who supports Chelsea. Spurs and Arsenal have the biggest followings, by far.
  4. Seen it all now - Spurs fan saying we're the reason FFP exists
  5. Maybe there's an agreement he comes to us permanently?
  6. Too late. Typing this in handcuffs.
  7. My heart just sank as the pub changed the channel from Sky to BT for Chelsea v Fulham
  8. So glad I saw some good gigs at the Charlotte. Sticky floor.
  9. I never tire of seeing him put defenders on their arse
  10. Bit nauseous over the whole Wrexham thing, now. I saw a bit of the documentary and while it is admirable that the owners (of whom I am a fan of their TV stuff) are emotionally invested, they've basically Man City'd their way up the league. The kind of sponsors they're bringing in are ridiculous for that level. Normally it's a local firm or maybe something regional but they've got multinational logos on their shirts.
  11. A solid, sound choice. Even if he doesn't get them far up the table, just steering clear of relegation will be enough. Probably puts another nail in the QPR coffin, though.
  12. What I've seen of him, admittedly only a few games, but he seems a bit young and lost. Like he doesn't know quite what to do. Hopefully these things can be coached into him. ...before he, inevitably gets sent back to Chelsea a better player
  13. Morons but that's Millwall. I've seen Man City and Liverpool fans mocking Munich air crash, people sing about Scousers in poverty and there's definitely been some Jimmy Saville statements directed at Leeds. Name, shame and ban. More than effective enough. The Wednesday lads mocking Sunderland's Bradley Lowery apparently were known for being idiots and were banned from every footballing pub in Sheffield, as well as from games and supporters groups.
  14. My mum is in an area of Lincs that could definitely be at risk, as the garden has flooded a few times in the last year. Though it does mostly seem to be because there's a manhole in the garden that gets blocked by crap. I've strongly suggested moving sooner rather than later.
  15. Managed to get my car insurance for around £230 once I take into account cashback. I've done it reasonably early, though.
  16. Car insurance renewal came through. Up 42% to £300. Pffffft. I'll do some shopping around.
  17. It was ok. Nothing fantastic. The trick on Deborah Meaden was brilliant and she took it in good stride. But you could see Greg having to do a lot of the heavy lifting, in parts. I don't quite think anything, from the celebrity versions, tops Claudia Winkleman being absolutely useless with a pole or the discovery that Baroness Warsi is a lunatic.
×
×
  • Create New...