-
Posts
18,930 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by RowlattsFox
-
Its not a high tackle but its 100% a red card. You can't just volley someone without attempting to get the ball. Doesn't look as bad slowed down but in real time you could see the intent.
-
It's a quarter final with an international break after. Go for it.
-
Yeah i don't mind it as a celebration but feels like he spends too much of the game looking at the crowd.
-
Think Vardy is more bothered about winding up fans than anything else these days.
-
Only way we were going to score. But come on
-
Because our wing options beyond him are abysmal.
-
Need to be confident to play the way Enzo wants. We've lost that and it's hard to get back.
-
At least we can't sit back on 1 nil if we are losing Master plan
-
Ipswich and Leeds can change their attacking players and make a impact. We can change the striker but nothing else. Makes a massive difference.
-
Win would be huge but make sure we don't lose.
-
Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)
RowlattsFox replied to leicsmac's topic in General Football and Sport
Pretty similar to the last tour, but maybe slightly more competitive. A couple of individual performances here and there but rarely backed up by anyone else. Bowlers did their best but not yet good enough to offer the control needed. But far too often let down by inconsistent batsmen hiding behind 'style' of play. We got hammered playing the traditional way too, and I do think positive is the way to go, today one of the few times we haven't gone past 50 for the opening partnership which is a big improvement. But once they were out wickets followed. A few key periods during the series where we needed to just hang in bit we didn't. These things generally work un away ashes cycles so stokes and McCullum get til next winter I guess to see how it goes. -
Left centre back for Sheff Wed is diabolical
-
Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)
RowlattsFox replied to leicsmac's topic in General Football and Sport
Why do we always turn Bumrah into a decent lower order batsmen, never scores anything against anyone else -
Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)
RowlattsFox replied to leicsmac's topic in General Football and Sport
It will be all over tomorrow and they can go home, all the makings of a 'I just want to go home test' -
I think anything over £30m is probably fair, try and push it higher obviously but I don't think he will ever be more than a Lower half premier league player. He has a couple of really good attributes but also some pretty hampering weaknesses.
-
I think Faes has had a good season but I'd be tempted with Coady and Vestergaard for this game. I think he's due a rest. And put Justin in as a more traditional right back (as if ) Hermansen Justin Coady Vestergaard Doyle Ndidi Winks KDH Fatawu Daka Mavididi
-
I didn't realise it was so tight in the bottom half, I mean I know it always is pretty compact but anyone in bottom half can go down.
-
I think it still falls into the 'gamble' territory'. Has the potential to be very good but I'm not fully convinced he will develop. It's a gamble when money is likely to be tight but I feel like its one we have to take (assuming promotion)
-
Leicester 1-0 Sunderland Post Match Thread.
RowlattsFox replied to Muzzy_no7's topic in Leicester City Forum
I can see what he wants but I think you need to be Man City or have top quality players to make it work consistently and actually look in control. I don't know if it's the back players not playing forward or the 8's, wingers, and strikers being shit at being available for a pass. You watch Man city play and they are constantly rotating positions, dragging defenders everywhere, we pass around but go nowhere. -
Leicester 1-0 Sunderland Post Match Thread.
RowlattsFox replied to Muzzy_no7's topic in Leicester City Forum
Seen a few people describe it as gritty but I don't think it was. A 1-0 away win doesn't automatically classify as gritty. Last 10 minutes was chaotic and unnecessarily last ditch. If they had any sort of creativity about them they would have scored. The irony is that we have so much more control of the game when we are attacking, passing around the back 4 and keeper is not control. -
Leicester 1-0 Sunderland Post Match Thread.
RowlattsFox replied to Muzzy_no7's topic in Leicester City Forum
If anything thats more confusing that we wouldn't attack shite like Sunderland but will against Leeds. We do get dragged down in games like tonight, if we do go up there is a chance we will look better because teams will try and play against us -
Leicester 1-0 Sunderland Post Match Thread.
RowlattsFox replied to Muzzy_no7's topic in Leicester City Forum
Criticism of performances and tactics is not allowed it seems. Not seen anyone who wants Enzo gone either. -
Leicester 1-0 Sunderland Post Match Thread.
RowlattsFox replied to Muzzy_no7's topic in Leicester City Forum
Says it all that Fatawus defensive work was the most impressive thing. Other than Doyle in the first 20 minutes who was class then we were obviously told to stop playing forward passes.
