Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. I think it's a mixture of him just being desperate to do something because he knows no-one else appears capable and him being greedy because he wants the glory. He will have a decent career but not at the top level.
  2. Impressive from Van Veen. Disappointing night as spectacle really, in terms of contests.
  3. Definitely feels like a 'it's not my fault' change of direction. If he starts throwing the board under the bus, then great, but he'll be gone after West Brom.
  4. Sometimes I think it gets lost in translation but it certainly wasn't a good performance. There wasn't anything redeeming about it.
  5. He's lucky that he doesn't have to stay. People will say he played too deep but he was shit as the 10, naturally the team plays well then he will find himself further forward.
  6. Not to say we shouldn't be seeing more of him, but whilst he was tidy on the ball today I didn't see anything that wasn't sideways.
  7. I would too but there is literally noone who can challenge him on the right wing.
  8. Occasional briliance but you can get that from league 2 players. I get that he's the only one who can do something sometimes but you could visibly see see frustration from his team mates tonight. Add the shite dive that put himself on the back foot with the full back.
  9. Full backs can get done by the one two, it happens, then you need your centre back to help you out. However the second goal is awful and cowardly, just deal with it.
  10. Part of me has accepted it will be hit and miss at best. However our miss is so horribly shit
  11. Have we got any better since Faes was disregarded?
  12. He's been awful but nice for him to get the extra goal bonus. Ironic that the one player we might lose is someone that isn't ours
  13. Awful from Thomas again but really poor from Nelson too and something Vestergaard would do.
  14. He's clearly not helped by the useless squad he's been not been helped with but he's also clearly shown he isn't good enough to get anything out of it. Can anyone? I'm not convinced but it would be worth a go. I don't think he will be sacked until relegation is a real possibility and it probably makes decent business sense but I'm not sure how much difference sacking him now or in the summer makes.
  15. The least physical team the championship has seen. Such an awful team.
  16. Never got any food vouchers back when I was stewarding. Was always some left overs to grab at the end though. Not sure why they need feeding for what is generally a 4 hour shift, unless it's changed drastically.
  17. A lot tends to happen in the first quarter of games, we go in front or we are a disaster. Would probably take a solid point, but don't think we do that, if we draw it will because we've through it away.
  18. Yes the pitch wasn't good enough, but its also sad that the modern batsmen has no real desire to adapt. Its just go harder and then hide behind the pitch if you get out. Only way you get long test matches is by preparing roads.
  19. Madness, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Can't be good for test cricket. Most iconic test venue shouldn't be having two day tests. Don't think there is a 5-0 difference between the sides so good to avoid that and when you consider what happened in Perth, we should be looking at a Sydney decider.
  20. Struggling to care Would rather watch England's batsmen in Australia then watch us at the minute and that's saying something
  21. I don't know whats worse, our starting eleven or the bench.
  22. Worst shot of the day goes to Steve Smith, what was that?
  23. Obviously a difficult pitch to bat on but you must be pretty fed up with your teammates as a bowler. Back out there bowling again. Brook is the only one able to play with confidence, even if its misguided sometimes, another start for him. The rest are mentally done.
  24. I don't know what to say about this They find new ways to surprise you when you wake up.
  25. Accuracy is key, Australian bowlers aren't slow are they. They are just more consistent and bowl with better plans.
×
×
  • Create New...