Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Not sure he cares but feels like a proper own goal from Trump regarding his comments. If anyone supports him from the UK, it will be those that are very supportive of armed forces.
Hope we can get Evans at Fleetwood so I can watch him often, they definitely need a striker. However I struggle to see managers being keen on signing. 17 year old at that level.
Can see us looking at Osmajic on loan on deadline day as Preston want rid and I believe we've been interested in the past, followed by him being banned for the rest of the season
Absolutely no need to involve Crawley in this series. No 50 over world cup this year, he's not involved in the T20s. Just let the guy go away after a tough Ashes and work on his game.
Saw Fatawu and Hamza going straight down the tunnel. Maybe kicked off with others that might have stayed to clap the crowds.
So much hate between this squad and fans, both ways.
Almost feel sorry for Ayew, he shouldn't be expected to chase centre backs this stage of the game at his age. If he does have any strengths, it certainly isn't that.
Obviously it's a sign of how low my expectations have become but think we've done OK there in difficult conditions.
Not great by any means, going forward in particular and difficult to see where a goal is coming from.
I think some form is abuse is the only reason I'd back a team to leave the field. Has to be a rule on this? Can't just wait for them to come back.
Should've just taken the penalty, Diaz would probably have still missed.