Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

CornwallFox

Member
  • Posts

    2,206
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by CornwallFox

  1. The is zero chance the club will go fit something this beautiful
  2. Has he resigned yet? Is there are a leadership contest yet? Is Burnham even in place as an MP yet which he'd need to be? Do you usually expect people to tell you what they're going to do before the thing has even begun? You need to wait until the correct time my friend.
  3. Are you joking? There isn't even a leadership contest yet. Jesus Christ the state of our electorate. Edit: the one change we really need if we're going to change things it's an end to neoliberslism, and he's actually said that out loud in the Makerfield battle, so he's already ahead of anybody else promising change as if it's possible without changing the economic model.
  4. Kier starmar did a pretty good job but partly communicated it extremely badly, and partly was drowned out by what has become an increasingly partisan right wing media.
  5. Waiting for Farage and Robinson telling everybody about their concern for violence targeting the Muslim community..... This is on people like them that take every opportunity to cause division and disorder.
  6. Helen Flanagan's boobs beg to differ
  7. Spend £14m "fixing" a large reflecting pool with supposed American flag blue paint. Algae blooms ruin the pool. Try to fix it with hydrogen peroxide. The hydrogen peroxide pulls all the paint off the pool. Wonderful to see.
  8. Interesting one that, I was thinking midway through the second half would we have just stayed deep, dip he react to how the game was going, rather than changing the game like tuchel
  9. First twenty of the second half was some of the best England football I can remember in about 30 years
  10. Sometimes you have to accept it's a really good goal, every aspect of their second goal was quality. It was very hard to defend that.
  11. Word salad. If I wasn't worn out by this appointment before, I am now.
  12. That second Croatia goal was quality. Well timed run, beautiful pass, clever flick back.
  13. PSR has turned into an absolute joke. Just scrap it. It's doing nothing but keeping the biggest clubs at the top - Chelsea find a new hotel to sell every year - while smashing ambition amongst the rest.
  14. Suspect the world cup didn't really feel real until recent days and with England not having started yet maybe people aren't yet feeling it. That said, flag flying doesn't feel like a fun way to support your country right now. It's been hugely politicised by the same people complaining about it's politicisation, as somebody else put far more eloquently than I on another thread recently.
  15. Tesla has failed to do anything like what musk promised yeah had a huge market cap. For some reason the markets price in musk as able to turn anything into gold even when it's all bluster. I do fear what happens when markets realise musk rarely meets any delivery targets ever. Just share price targets based on nothing.
  16. When retail buyers are able to sell and cash in
  17. Id rather this than journeymen. Maybe we can uncover some up and coming gems. It's our great chance. That and some prem loans
  18. Both correct imo. Fantastic produce, fantastic chefs, a big chunk of the population that doesn't want to be able to cook beyond heating things up.
  19. It was little over 20° in a closed roof arena the other day. Then the players go back to restart and aren't allowed until the music stops when the adverts stop. A quick drink like in previous world cups is fine. 3 minutes of ads that even the players don't want isn't.
  20. Puel ended up being a good appointment. His football was boring with not enough end product but recruitment was pretty good and I think the move to possession football coupled with that recruitment is what gave Rodgers a really strong base. Doubtful about Martin who seems to be up his own backside but who knows
  21. I didn't have one but wish I did at the time, despite your misgivings! As an adult it would be awful but I was probably 12 when they came out
  22. I have to keep looking away to be sure it's not done any permanent damage
  23. I see somebody's t-shirt as they walk towards me and I see who it is and I see the design. I don't turn around and watch them going away and then marvel at the design. If I want to see how it looks I want to look in the mirror. My neck doesn't swivel 180° to do that if it's on the back. It's an unnatural abomination. Let's put it this way, when this fad ends in a year or two, do you think it'll be making a future comeback? Not a chance. They're the 3D TVs of the t-shirt world.
  24. Yes, I always think just buy at shirt and a shirt. Or shirt and jumper. Don't stitch a pretend shirt collar into a jumper
×
×
  • Create New...