Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

CornwallFox

Member
  • Posts

    2,206
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by CornwallFox

  1. I cannot overstate how much I hate the backwards t shirts trend. Put the design on the front.
  2. Ecstatic at the opportunity to watch the development of the project
  3. Raducanu into the final. Timely return to do some form.
  4. The initial jump doesn't surprise me, it's attracted huge attention. Question is how long can the price be sustained? Glad to see some of you have made some immediate gains
  5. I have no idea but it was banned around the world back when it was made. There are comedians on the circuit who are as 'bad' at anything we've previously seen in terms of being on the edge. The difference now is simply that outright racism isn't accepted in a comedy club. I'm not sure there's anything in life of Brian that you couldn't say now, but then I'm not minded to think that we're magically banned from saying things. Tbh I much prefer holy grail
  6. Raw tomatoes are evil
  7. I'm already bored of next season Who do we go into every season end apparently with no plan or intent? Why wasn't a manager lined up? No players at all lined up Fed up of this every summer
  8. Who knows what the right thing to do is. If it goes to the moon I'll be feeling pretty annoyed I didn't join in, not sulo much if it sinks. Best of luck 🤞🏻!
  9. I'm going to see where it is in a year and decide tbh. It's a purely speculative stock and so much of it is pie in the sky. Yet there are some aspects that are positive too. Just not sure it's $1.8 trillion positive. Will be interesting to see what happens, I expect a day over surge and then a fall back but Musk has managed to convince the financiers that he can turn water into wine many times before so who knows.
  10. Was reading something about IPOs in general and the fact they are basically an opportunity for earlier investors to cash out. Earlier investors, including recent ones, bought at a much lower price that the IPO is set. It'll make them all billions. I'm leaning towards expecting an early fall. Facebook apparently dropped 30-50% following IPO and space x is far, far more overpriced.
  11. Sometimes comments get removed from here when it's almost impossible to understand why.
  12. Particularly when neither has any reason to be with anywhere near what it is. It's weird. He's blinded the entire financial world with celebrity. Tesla is a shambles at the valuation. Space X having to buy tens of thousands of unsold cyber trucks. The Space X prospectus it's mainly a weird narrative of impossible dreams. A governance structure which basically lets musk do what he wants and everybody else take the risk. Some talk of him merging the two shortly after IPO. The whole thing is nonsensical really. To me it's bound to fall at some point it's just when. Others have valued Space X at less that half the IPO valuation. I'll either steer clear or buy at the start and sell when it's risen on the first day.
  13. You need to imagine banging her, not marrying her
  14. Come on then, can't not comment on the upcoming space X IPO. Who's going to have a dabble? Looks hugely overvalued to me so if I do join in it'll be in the hope of the day one price skyrocketing so I can immediately sell again. I'm 50/50. Brain tells me don't do it but impulsive brain is saying "go on, dares you".
  15. It'll be interesting to find out which of us is right I suppose. I actually think of we let ourselves get drawn into being entirely focused on physicality (though we may need some additional steel, granted) then that would be a trap. We need to be a level above the division, in the way tunchev, mark Davies, Andy king, Matty fryatt were all those years ago.
  16. I've found a longer YouTube version https://youtu.be/1piuhCluIvU?si=FGmR7qTR1HdfS24F
  17. It's a former chairman of Sunderland discussing club finances, specifically discussing Leicester's case, talking about how club's end up in liquidation, with reference to what happened with bury, and what nearly happened at Derby and Bolton. It's extremely informative.
  18. I don't hate him but I don't want him at my football club. Even in league 1 he will offer nothing beyond a little bit of work rate and being quite fast at tracking back. But his ability on the ball, decision making and vision is non existent. We need to move on.
  19. Didn't watch it then? You might have been less incredulous if you had
  20. Don't know how many of you have tiktok but I landed on this which explains our financial plight and why a takeover is incredibly unlikely. It was made late last season but discussion is clear over what league one means for us ▶️Watch the full video now! https://vm.tiktok.com/ZNRvJFEn9/
  21. Dude, you need to move on. We're in league one. I fear you haven't truly understood. JJ flew the nest weeks ago.
  22. If you think about it all that has happened is the league has decided that they effectively lost the match they cheated over. The fact that happened to be a play off semi final is irrelevant. Being given a 3-0 defeat for cheating in a match would seem fair.
  23. Some push back on decisions made by the single most dangerous man on earth Seven states sue US for paying $1bn to make TotalEnergies exit wind power https://share.google/LgiuZrO7ZtZ7UpIVm
  24. Why are some of you determined to keep this thread on the first page? Let the rest of us forget!
×
×
  • Create New...