Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

CornwallFox

Member
  • Posts

    2,206
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by CornwallFox

  1. He was really highly rated coming through at Spurs. Not sure why he doesn't have any stand out characteristics.
  2. Much easier not to know beforehand. That way if rejoin wins, rejoiners can always claim we didn't rejoin properly if the outcome doesn't go well.
  3. Mads Ricardo/faes (yes I know but at this level he's a cut above), Nelson, Justin Fatawu, Winks, Ndidi, BEK, Mavididi (Monga off bench to start with) Ayew Ayew to hold the ball up and bring others into play. If we need someone to run in behind stick Mavididi up top and put Monga on the left.
  4. I think the left has been extremely naive to ignore concerns and not have a proper debate for so long. And I think the right uses the issue to win power but doesn't really want to solve it, in fact the Tories intentionally created a crisis. It's simply a means to an end to ensure a continuation of the current status quo. But that's separate to the issue if social media being used to sow discord and spread lies. It's a really dirty kind of politics that won't lead anywhere good.
  5. Wholly boring summer apart from getting a Spanish manager. We're going to have to sit through another season of watching Kristiansen, Daka, Soumare..... it's sickening really
  6. Much of today's political movements appear to be driven by fake social media stories designed to stir up anger. Just pure lies believed by millions.
  7. Almost impossible to ever find another vardy. What I would like to see is us have a different option. A target man that can hold up play and bring others in. When we were good my dream signing would have been Giroud when he left arsenal. Hard to find players as good as that but somebody is that ilk, not just players to run in behind.
  8. Respectfully, I genuinely can't see how anybody still believes this guy has any sort of potential.
  9. The framing is difficult as migration if this sort is never, ever popular. Labour could go much harder on the Tories, who created the problem by stopping processing on purpose, thinking it would help them electorally. And they could attack Reform directly on the utter lack of plan they have to solve the problem. Tice always makes false claims about the legality of just taking people to France and it's never challenged on the complete nonsense he comes out with. Reform vote against every measure to solve the problem because, like the Tories thought, it's in their interest for the problem to exist.
  10. This. We used to play long balls up to him and they just bounce over his head.
  11. David Lowe beautiful curling goal Vs Spurs in the 1994/95 season Honourary mention to Sam McMahon who came on as a substitute in a 4-3 win at home to Wimbledon the same season. He came on in midfield and was absolutely awesome that day. Don't think he ever recreated it but that debut match for him I remember thinking he looked brilliant.
  12. Hard to overlook Ward standing completely to one side of the goal on multiple occasions. But then Patson Daka is absolutely woeful most games. I've watched City for 35 years and I still think those two are the worst players who've played for us. With ward I actually think he could've been okay but wilted under the pressure of being number 1. Daka is just terrible.
  13. I wouldn't think we'd ever know. Clauses aren't something that's generally public knowledge.
  14. Every other job on earth involves shortlisting candidates based on their CVS and experience, then having an interview waiting to see who impresses. Why would well run football clubs not do the same?
  15. Weird set of changes
  16. I think your opinion is probably the popular one! I don't have a problem with it. They can work and pay taxes. They also have more stake in the future of the country than the very oldest who vote.
  17. Most management is clinical management, which is clinicians managing clinicians.
  18. No idea if he's any good but I'm over the moon we've got a Spanish manager. It's summer (don't look at the grey sky outside), we get to shout things like Viva Leicester! from the stands, in 100% sure the club will start selling tapas in the concourse, washed down with Spanish lager. The good times are here people.
  19. I suppose without debate over pure guesswork forums like this wouldn't exist. But I can't get excited about any of this until there's a firm, factual decision.
  20. I really want to see Nelson get decent game time this year. He looked great last time we were in the championship. Calling for him to be captain or vice captain are a tad premature I'd say though. Ricky is obvious choice for club captain. If he isn't fit then it gets trickier for pitch captain. Maybe Mads if he's still here.
  21. Absolutely not
  22. If work was going absolutely terribly, you wouldn't do something you enjoy to wind down?
  23. Was just thinking exactly this when I found your post
×
×
  • Create New...