-
Posts
13,699 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by Spudulike
-
I can remember the olden days (70's) when both playing the same day was a regulator occurance. Tigers always kicked off early as they didn't have floodlights at Welford Road so the wax jacket county posh boys took up the cattle market parking spaces with their Range Rover type vehicles. My Dad used to do his nut and it's left me with a pathological dislike of Tigers and anything rugby related. Never stepped foot in Welford Road or ever been to a rugby match.
-
TICKET FORWARDING Following its introduction in the 2023/24 season, the Football Club is pleased to continue to offer a ‘Ticket Forwarding’ feature, which gives Season Ticket Holders the option to forward their Season Ticket to linked friends and family up to four times per season. This initiative provides Season Ticket Holders with greater flexibility, ensuring that if they are unable to attend a match, they can allow their friends and family to enjoy the live matchday experience in their place.
-
Season Ticket Holders will continue to have the opportunity to resell their tickets on the Club resale platform for up to five matches per season. The resale platform provides a convenient way for Season Ticket Holders to reclaim the cost of their tickets for matches they cannot attend.21 Apr 2024
-
I lasted one episode and that was a struggle. Not for me
-
Had my covid and flu jabs yesterday. Feel absolutely shite today Anyone else had the same?
-
Just cleared it again and seems to be working Great thanks.
-
I'm using the app. It's a Samsung Android phone. I think I've cleared it entirely.
-
I've cleared my browsing data but it's still taking for ever to load
-
Seems that some countries in the EU are doing that anyway. Probably due to the recent shift to the right. ECHR perhaps doesn't apply and, if that's the case, why can't the UK do the same without leaving?
-
Loving hearing an American use the word bollocks.
-
Hoping to see the Greek striker that we allegedly tracked all summer but seems that he's injured
-
I was just incredibly breathless. Struggled to climb up the steps to my seat. I was in Atrial Fibrillation and was told that I was lucky I didn't have a stroke. Spent a week in hospital, still being monitored now and taking the medication. Only missed a couple of match's so wasn't all bad
-
Remember being massively impressed by our booing and abuse when the NottsF team was announced. Never heard that since the Filbert Street days. Even the West Stand was giving it some, including me whilst having a Pulmony Embolism (didn't know at the time).
-
Bournemouth (H) 1 - 0 -- Post-Match Thread (5 Oct 24)
Spudulike replied to lnkstern's topic in Leicester City Forum
Do they watch it on the concourse telly's or something ? Mrs Spud was as bemused as I was seeing them streaming down the steps. It's not just our crowd though more one of those unexplainable phenonenum of modern football. Depressing. -
That's one of the worst parts of the proposed expansion plan. The club is far too generous to away support as it is without giving the opposition help by putting them almost behind the goal. We need them up high in the God's like Newcastle. The club should exploit every advantage possible for home matches.
-
Southampton vs Leicester (A) - October 19th
Spudulike replied to 420Hashish's topic in Leicester City Forum
Cooper has a good record of improving young talent. Hoping that he'll have him up to speed as the season goes on. -
Is P Block not 'family' anymore? Just general admission adjacent to the away corner? Sounds like a better location than SK1 unless it's full of STH that won't move for the good of the atmosphere. See, swap the Kop with the Family Stand. No ones ever thought of that
-
Quick look at the Bournemouth forum and they thought it was a penalty and they got away with it.
-
I think we've got 6 points more than we had after the first 7 games the last time we were in the premier League. Cooper wouldn't have been my choice and not just because of the NottsF baggage. This season was always going to be a struggle whoever got the job. Never expected it to be pretty but I enjoyed the grit (and luck) to hold on for the win. I'm not downhearted and it's good to go into an international break on the back of a win.
-
Southampton vs Leicester (A) - October 19th
Spudulike replied to 420Hashish's topic in Leicester City Forum
I think we saw quite a bit of what he's about in the Everton game. -
Prem Officiating Abomination Journal 24/25
Spudulike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Not sure what the QR Code on the big screen was for with the announcement that VAR check was complete. Perhaps we were supposed to scan it for the line images -
That's true but sometimes it is a pen. No one knows what handball is anymore.
