-
Posts
93,302 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
275
Everything posted by StanSP
-
Safe Standing at the King Power Stadium
StanSP replied to Foxes_Trust's topic in Leicester City Forum
Has to be option 1. -
Hermansen Huth - Faes Izzet Vardy
-
Wonder if there are any other refs with videos somewhere in the abyss of similar behaviour...
-
It's superb. The innocence of comedy. Just very pure. He's brilliant.
-
Interesting they didn't do the same for Enzo Fernandez and others involved in that debacle.
-
Sounds horrible.
-
Development/Youth Squads 2024/2025 Thread - U18/U21
StanSP replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Golding playing left wing? -
Izzet, Vardy, Morgan , Kasper
-
Have fun I got 189.
-
Kate Scott would rake in millions of viewers if she got the gig. Already works with Micah Richards on CBS Champions League games too
-
Sticking around for FA Cup til 2026 and World Cup coverage in 2026 too.
-
He'll ask for a replay of every game Coote has ever reffed them in.
-
I still watch MOTD but it's usually recorded so I can Sunday morning over breakfast and I can skip some analysis or straight to a specific game.
-
Not a fan. Hard to pin down why but I think she has a little awkwardness to her. I watch The Overlap and there's something amiss with her presenting style.
-
As if Liverpool have never been favoured with decisions ever
-
Depends how extreme? I respect someone's right to a political view. But not where it impacts on someone's safety or risk/harm. What Lineker did doesn't impinge on his ability to present MOTD nor did it bring the BBC into disrepute, in my opinion.
-
But he never did it on MOTD? He did it on his own social media? Totlaly separate to the programme and BBC?
-
Also think BBC will be loving it based on what he's earning... Alex Scott probably licking her lips at the opportunity...
-
That's a shame. Think I'm in the minority based on comments I see on here but I think he's a perfect fit for the programme.
- 339 replies
-
- 75
-
-
Vardy injured just as I'm a Celeb starts? Someone gotta look after the kids while Rebekah might be away
-
You're not the only one, and there's plenty more of these kinds of posts occurring quite often. Sad state of the game that goes beyond a Leicester problem. But it probably resonates more because of what the mismanagement of our club has led us towards.
- 136 replies
-
- 24
-
-
Championship 2024/2025 Season Thread
StanSP replied to Happy Fox's topic in General Football and Sport
KDH... -
Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)
StanSP replied to leicsmac's topic in General Football and Sport
Disappointed that differences can't be set aside for the sake of cricket. Sadly BCCI know they have so much power so can make a stand like this. I don't agree with it. ICC should just carry on the tournament without India as mentioned above. Don't get me wrong I do understand there are security issues at play, and I think this is what BCCI will use as the crux of their argument, but more than anything it's probably just a stand to make for the sake of it. Hosting it jointly with UAE doesn't logistically work and I don't blame Pakistan's organisers one bit for pissing that idea away.
