Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2015/16 Memberships

Probably a silly question so apologies if so, I've got a membership this season after my lowest ever games number last season (averaged at least 12 home games since 1995 and only managed 6 this season) and the email says i wont get my membership card until November which is fair enough, but that i need to use my Membership Number when booking tickets until then. There is no reference to a membership number on the email but I am guessing, is this the same as my Client Reference number?

I saw someone else write about the same topic:

I live right on the south coast, so it's difficult to get to games considering I'm only 16 as well! I was wondering what membership would be best to get if I were to go to a few home games but mainly away games such as Bournemouth, Southampton and London games. 

Any help is appreciated thanks

I live right on the south coast, so it's difficult to get to games considering I'm only 16 as well! I was wondering what membership would be best to get if I were to go to a few home games but mainly away games such as Bournemouth, Southampton and London games. 

Sadly, Tom, a membership is unlikely to get you away tickets. However, just a basic Fox Membership will usually get you a home ticket if you buy as soon as they are released. If you just need a single then you might be lucky without any membership. 

I bought a City Fox membership today but when I got to checkout on lcfcdirect it said there were no items to deliver. Just wondering how I get my membership card if there is nothing to deliver and whether they'll send it to my default address if so. If it comes in November as has previously been suggested I may need to change it to my uni address...

You really don't need the physical membership card to buy tickets. I had a silver membership last season (now upgraded to a season ticket) and think that I only needed it for discount in the Megastore. All you need is to be registered on LFCDirect.

I'll be in Leicester for the 2nd half of the premier league season and I'm interested in catching a few leicester home games (and hopefully a few away games too). 

I hope to be able to catch matches such as Leicester v Liverpool and a perhaps against Everton/West Ham.

Which type of membership should I get? I am concerned that the popular games (such as vs Liverpool) might sell out if I just get a City Fox Membership.

Can you get a refund on your membership if the season hasn't started already.

True fan. Forgot you supported the club because of Nigel. Stick by you're club no matter what! No Doubt you just jumped onto the bandwagon when we got to the big time again. Do yourself a favour & don't go to any games the club doesn't need fake fans like yourself.

anyone else spot this on the ticket page? clear as mud:

Anyone with a family membership will not be able to purchase tickets online and can only be purchased via the City Fanstore or online Sales Centre.

I thought that was in place last season as well.

Why is it clear as mud, you got kids, want cheaper tickets you have to go in or call.

Eta, online sales centre, just a typo I'd say, surely it means call the sales centre.

I thought that was in place last season as well.

Why is it clear as mud, you got kids, want cheaper tickets you have to go in or call.

Eta, online sales centre, just a typo I'd say, surely it means call the sales centre.

so what happens if me and the mrs want to go a game my daughter cant then? we only have my daughter every other weekend does this mean i can only go games with her? 

• 2 weeks later...

Wish i hadn't bothered now with my silver membership this season, getting two seats together is virtually no existent even in the more expensive seating areas of the stadium, don't know if the club have decided to sell more gold and family memberships this season than last but unless you plan on sitting alone to most games i wouldn't bother at all and thats with a silver membership god help anyone who has purchased a city fox membership!

• 3 weeks later...

Cannot understand people forking out for gold or silver to be honest.

On city membership I could get a ticket for any home game I wanted if I was on the case and any popular away game would sell out to ST holders.

It's basically a fee to earn the right to buy tickets. It's very clever because it works and I'll be renewing my city membership!

Which grade did you go for billy I'd like membership and a guarantee of tickets for me and the Mrs but gold is a lot of cash for just priority alone did you go for rock bottom membership ?

Which grade did you go for billy I'd like membership and a guarantee of tickets for me and the Mrs but gold is a lot of cash for just priority alone did you go for rock bottom membership ?

I did and got tickets for Sunderland just fine. Had no issues last season for home games at all as long as you're on the ball.

• 1 month later...

Hooray! Member's badges are much better than last year! I was very disappointed with the cheaply made 'Golden Fox' of last season.
I'd add a photo, but I don't seem to be able to anymore. Has something changed with how we are meant to add photos?
Are all membership badges the same? I'm presuming they are.

Hooray! Member's badges are much better than last year! I was very disappointed with the cheaply made 'Golden Fox' of last season.

I'd add a photo, but I don't seem to be able to anymore. Has something changed with how we are meant to add photos?

Are all membership badges the same? I'm presuming they are.

I personally dislike the badges this year, preferred last years colour matched badges. And can confirm they are the same regardless of membership level.

Can any Silver members tell me if they received a membership card? I know a couple of gold members that have but my Wes Morgan shaped card was empty bar the badge.

I personally dislike the badges this year, preferred last years colour matched badges. And can confirm they are the same regardless of membership level.

Can any Silver members tell me if they received a membership card? I know a couple of gold members that have but my Wes Morgan shaped card was empty bar the badge.

Yep I'm a Silver member and got my card, looks like you'll have to ring up and sort it.

Archived