Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2015/16 Memberships

It looks like there's a space for a card and some bits of paper or something? Anything...?

When I renewed my membership they told me to keep my old card as they probably wouldn't send me a new one. I was quite surprised they sent the badge tbh.

I was gold fox last year and got a membership card, this year changed to silver and received my Wes cardboard with a shit little badge in it and no card - what a waste of money sending that out!

Also I got 30 loyalty points for the gold last year but nothing for the silver.

It's just random, bit like a lucky dip. Some get cards, some dont. But we all get a bloody letter from Susan thanking us for donating to Nigels leaving present.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you get anything like card etc for city fox member? I'm not fussed as I have been able to use the priority when getting tickets but I'm sure last time I did it I got a scarf and a card.

If you're a new member yes. It's basically useless though - it's not used for stadium entry,

All you get is a mail merge letter from Susan Whelan, a cardboard cut out with a little pin in it and maybe an email at some point.

They've probably sat round a table to work out what is the least they can give without being done under the trade descriptions act.

Just thought I would put it on here:

Me and some of my family have city fox memberships- I have failed to get to any home game I wanted and we even got 4 sitting together for Arsenal!

Am assuming here you meant to say have not failed to get tickets for any game.

Think united was the first you couldn't get two together at city fox - hopefully it's a one off.

• 1 month later...

Wish i hadn't bothered now with my silver membership this season, getting two seats together is virtually no existent even in the more expensive seating areas of the stadium, don't know if the club have decided to sell more gold and family memberships this season than last but unless you plan on sitting alone to most games i wouldn't bother at all and thats with a silver membership god help anyone who has purchased a city fox membership!

Me and my mates have silver memberships and have had no problem sitting together for games. For Bournemouth there are four of us together, one having to have waited for them to reach STH

• 4 weeks later...

What's the likelihood of getting home tickets as a Silver Fox or Club Fox Member?

Appreciate it is not guaranteed as there are Gold Members above in the priority order, but is there usually some available for Silver or Club Members?

Silver guarantees you tickets as long as you're quick enough ordering them when you're able to. You probably won't get two together though. 

Silver guarantees you tickets as long as you're quick enough ordering them when you're able to. You probably won't get two together though. 

Nah, never a problem getting them together, full rows still available for every game.

Archived