Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the zorro

Women's World Cup 2015

alex-morgan-sydney-leroux-abby-wambach.j

Alex Morgan, Abby Wamback, and Sydney LeRoux Dwyer in the same lineup. Y'all can't fuck with that. Ain't none of these squads in Canada can fuck with that. "Group of Death?" Meh. Our girls are gonna take it.

alex-morgan-sydney-leroux-abby-wambach.j

Alex Morgan, Abby Wamback, and Sydney LeRoux Dwyer in the same lineup. Y'all can't **** with that. Ain't none of these squads in Canada can **** with that. "Group of Death?" Meh. Our girls are gonna take it.

Don't forget Hope Solo  :wub:

Hope-Solo-Interview-New-Marriage.jpg

Hope Solo is gangsta.

You know women's soccer has "made it" in American sports when one of its stars is getting arrested for beating up people in domestic violence cases, just like the NFL.

Hope Solo is gangsta.

You know women's soccer has "made it" in American sports when one of its stars is getting arrested for beating up people in domestic violence cases, just like the NFL.

Wow... I bet she is incredible in the bedroom department

I thought it was a foul, plus the referee was right there, arm to the face and a poor penalty to concede with a draw so close.

China did a great job defending, but the late penalty didn't make the score line unfair. Canada were the better team for just about all of that game. Luckily for China, a 24-team WWC doesn't mean a 1st game loss is as painful as it can be, with a Round of 16.

Netherlands were asking for trouble spending the entire 2nd half in a parked bus, but New Zealand didn't have the quality to answer.

And while there are better and there are worse than Sophie Schmidt, I can't fault FireFox for feeling some type of way--there is something about her.

Sorry Jordan we may be in unison for the foxes but heres to hoping my canadians find a way to win this tourney. You yanks dominate us but theres gott be a tipping point? lol isnt sydney the much hated canadian that plays for USA? Shes cute though.

Sorry Jordan we may be in unison for the foxes but heres to hoping my canadians find a way to win this tourney. You yanks dominate us but theres gott be a tipping point? lolisnt sydney the much hated canadian that plays for USA? Shes cute though.

Canada got US-born Sesselmann in return, though.

1f10e3b37eb2118891acce28a6c4122a.jpg

It's up to the neutral to decide which country's got the better deal. :D

lol shes a cock. Canada has a hate relationship with her for obvious reasons but you cant deny she is a badass player. We missed out badly with her chosing usa over us but is what it is.

She is def better player then her hubby lol

Archived