Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the zorro

Women's World Cup 2015

Yes  Germany  V Cote D'Ivoire 8.30. Did a search on TV guide and according to that the next TV match is Monday.  Top gear is on now. Wow.

It's on BBC3 you dimwit, oh wait, you're too poor to afford Freeview

I think it's  also on Eurosport 

No need to call people names.

He doesn't have Mummy and Daddy funding him through life, you disrespectful little shit. 

BBC3  is also on Freeview so the statement was to be kind was a little silly.

I have  Virgin MX which includes Eurosport 1 and 2.

There may be a few goals in this game. Germany the top team, Ivory Coas the weakest. Just showed Germany scoring 11.

Thing with womems, either both sides are poor or one side makes the other look good.

It is improving though and some countries take it more serious than others so have decent players.

Sorry who do you live with again? Who paid for your season ticket to Charlton last season?

I live with them yes, but I still have to pay £150/200 a month. And I paid for 2 of them.

Get your facts right and stfu

I live with them yes, but I still have to pay £150/200 a month. And I paid for 2 of them.

Get your facts right and stfu

And how did you fund all that before you got off your fat lazy arse and got a job? Oh that's right, you didn't. I distinctly remember you saying your dad paid for you season ticket and you sorted your away trips. Now that might have been prior to you getting a job, but you've still enjoyed stuff like football etc through your parents funding whilst you earned nothing. So think before you go picking on someone that's done 100 times the work you have, and still gives his time to help others now he's finished working.

Some of the team nicknames at this tournament are spectacular, especially when compared to the nicknames the USA and Canada have for their teams (read: none).

Norway are the "Grasshoppers," China are the "Steel Roses," Japan are the "Nadeshiko" ("feminine ideal," if my understanding is correct), and Australia are the "Matildas."

But greatest of all are Colombia, whose team is often called "Las chicas superpoderosas"--the Spanish translation of "The Powerpuff Girls."

I just won't be having anybody saying women's football is shit--that Sweden vs Nigeria game was scintillating. Two teams throwing everything they had at each other, an underdog that refused to back down; great sporting entertainment.

There's a world cup on live on BBC right now, but top sport link on their site is a mildly interesting, but entirely un-newsworthy interview with Paul Gascoigne...

As much as the BBC have done for womens football, they know that 95% of men would rather read about Gazza over some girls match.

Archived