Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
z-layrex

Final Fantasy 7 remake announced (First on PS4)

23 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

I wonder how far it will go?

City of the Ancients and the big Moment of Truth? End of the Northern Crater? Somewhere else?

i tried to decipher this also, The fact that its over 2 discs i actually wonder if it may go all the way? The trailer doesnt anser it as the trailer could literally show only disc 1.

Either way it looks beautifully made. 

5 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

i tried to decipher this also, The fact that its over 2 discs i actually wonder if it may go all the way? The trailer doesnt anser it as the trailer could literally show only disc 1.

Either way it looks beautifully made. 

Nah, it's being released as a trilogy so there's going to be a pit stop somewhere.

City of the Ancients or all the brouhaha at the Northern Crater are the obvious two candidates.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Nah, it's being released as a trilogy so there's going to be a pit stop somewhere.

City of the Ancients or all the brouhaha at the Northern Crater are the obvious two candidates.

I suppose a natural cliff hanger would be The City of Ancients (and the obvious thing that happens there).

Though Northern Crater would also work (and the obvious impending doom that follows)

I don't really know what the etiquette is for spoilers for this game lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I suppose a natural cliff hanger would be The City of Ancients (and the obvious thing that happens there).

Though Northern Crater would also work (and the obvious impending doom that follows)

I don't really know what the etiquette is for spoilers for this game lol 

Ha, I'm not sure either, which is why I'm being vague too. lol

I do think it's going to be one of those two places where it ends though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Since I've not played the original I'll enjoy going through this without a clue of what's happening next.

Done the remake twice now with the Yuffie dlc second time round.  Outstanding game. 

This looks every bit as good.

It must be difficult to avoid spoilers. The original was brilliant

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I've been in two minds as to whether to do the original or not since it's free on PS Extra.

The original is still great to play even after all this time. 

Personally I would play it. I don't think you will ever appreciate the remake without playing the original. If you finish the remake first then I would fear the original wouldn't be fun to play.

Amazing story telling and quite possibly one of the greatest villains of any game. Sephiroth is truly someone that you just want to kick their ass

On 10/06/2023 at 19:46, Legend_in_blue said:

I've been in two minds as to whether to do the original or not since it's free on PS Extra.

Devil’s advocate though: If you did play it you’d find out all the game’s storyline now rather than going through the remake.

Although given how keen they seem to have an excuse to change things, maybe it’ll ultimately be like a different story regardless!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...