Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

I still have spare ticket for Sunderland as a friend cannot make it.

It would be a shame for the ticket to be wasted!

Seat is in SK1.

The game is now sold out

The ticket cost £36

Still happy to take £30 for it.

Ticket could be collected from:

- Loughborough Friday evening

- Sir Robert Peel pub (near hospital) from 1:30 – 2:00 on sat

- Outside the ground at 2:30pm

PM me to buy it.

** Deposit taken **

Got an Under 22 ticket available in G2 for the game on Saturday, willing to sell BELOW FACE VALUE.

I believe that the club will also accept upgrades to adult tickets if the difference is paid so if anyone still needs a ticket this'll be the cheapest way.

I will be able to meet at the ground to sell.

Cheers, Ben

How much u after parvafox?

Have a lot of interest, they were bought for a foxes fan in the states but can no longer go to the game so thinking of the fairest way to sell as there is a lot of interest

When I've sold tickets on here before I normally sell them to the first person that messages me and I always say that they have to arrange to pick them up from me in person as I won't send them by post.

Why do I see so many people asking for Sunderland tickets when the game hasn't sold out yet? The ticket office might be a bit dysfunctional but you can still purchase match tickets there.

You sure. My mates been online and stadium plan shows 1 ticket left.

Spurs game 22nd August 3pm. 

P3 Row R  North Stand Family.

Season ticket holder and requested 2 paper reprint tickets now in hand. 

........ 1 Adult, 1 Under 10

Please message me if interested.  Away from Sunday 16th so i've left this a bit late.

Looking for 2 tickets for Norwich away.
I got reunited with a brother that ran away from home last year. I hadn't seen him for 30 years. He lives in Norwich now, but still supports Leicester. We've earmarked this game as a nice day out together. I have a feeling I can't rely on my two Gold memberships to get tickets. Would very much appreciate being sorted with a couple of tickets for this. I live in London, so would probably need to exchange cash on the day of the match (open to other suggestions though - using references?). Did it last year for the away game last year at Palace, which is the nearest ground to my home.

Have posted this on the Norwich away thread too. Was unsure which is the best place to post for this. Apologies to mods if I did wrong!

Archived