Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

I'm after 1 maybe 2 Bournemouth always when they become available. Went to 8 aways last year as I was living in Italy for half of the season,

Could return the favour for other home/away matches.

Just been told by the ticket office we have 800 for Bournemouth and 500 of which are auto enrolled from the away scheme.

I think the ticket office told you wrong with that allocation considering we've been given 1391

I'm in Hawaii for the first game of the season so have 2 references for Sunderland game, however someone on here borrowed my season tickets(I was in Barbados and thought it would be easier to send them as it was the last game of the season) and I haven't got them back. When I do I can get you the reference numbers now I know that's what you do on here!!!! Someone find James Anderson and ask him for my cards please or I'll have to ring the club for new cards!!! I know I'm a fool but hindsight is a wonderful thing!!!

I'm in Hawaii for the first game of the season so have 2 references for Sunderland game, however someone on here borrowed my season tickets(I was in Barbados and thought it would be easier to send them as it was the last game of the season) and I haven't got them back. When I do I can get you the reference numbers now I know that's what you do on here!!!! Someone find James Anderson and ask him for my cards please or I'll have to ring the club for new cards!!! I know I'm a fool but hindsight is a wonderful thing!!!

New cards being sent next week to all season ticket holders

Is this how this works? I have two Gold memberships, will only be going to a few homes games, so if I am not going to a certain game, I can post here offering my Client Ref number to be used by someone who wants to go, and then they go to the Ticket office and quote that number to buy the tickets, or would they need my membership cards to do so. Thanks.

Hi, I am after a Sunderland ticket. I know they're still available but I won't have cash until the day before and I doubt they'll be any tickets left. If anyone has a spare and can meet the day before or at the ground on the day for cash that's be great!

Is this how this works? I have two Gold memberships, will only be going to a few homes games, so if I am not going to a certain game, I can post here offering my Client Ref number to be used by someone who wants to go, and then they go to the Ticket office and quote that number to buy the tickets, or would they need my membership cards to do so. Thanks.

They just need the client ref number. The alternative is to buy the ticket and get the buyer to send payment via paypal, which can work better if you don't want to give out your membership number.

I have 2 silver memberships and get to about one game a month, so will often have spare priority for home games if needed.

They just need the client ref number. The alternative is to buy the ticket and get the buyer to send payment via paypal, which can work better if you don't want to give out your membership number.

I have 2 silver memberships and get to about one game a month, so will often have spare priority for home games if needed.

If I buy tickets using someone elses ref, will the tickets ship to the owner of the ref or myself?

I know this is probably explained elsewhere so if someone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction it'd be appreciated but I have questions to two scenarios regarding tickets,

1) I am a STH and I know already I cannot make at least two of the games. What's the deal with offering tickets on here? Do I send my card out and hope the person is trustworthy?? Or can you get paper tickets? 

2) If I want to take someone else's Away reference for a friend, how does that work? Do they give me their Client Ref and I have to Ring up and that way I can use my address and Payment details? Obviously having someone's online details is not safe

Sorry for probably sounding dumb   

You can go in and ask for paper tickets, but not sure if they charge.

As for away references, if you have the client ref of the person and the postcode, you can just add it to your account online and order them that way, as soon as the points total reaches the set dates, it will become active to use online for each game accordingly.

Archived