Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

Thanks for the interest everyone!

I still have the ticket available. Ideally I'd like to trade it for a ticket to any one of the other games left this season (home or away) as I'm sure like everyone I want to see as many games as possible in this season of dreams! So if anyone has one and wants a ticket to West Ham, please get in touch!

Should of said from the start. You gave all of them false hope ;)

This is Mark Shields from the Irish supporters club.

He has over 300 City programmes in his collection including all seven Wembley finals.

Hr's travelling over Sunday without a ticket.

If you have a spare for the 'Ammers game pm me

I have all 7 Wembley programmes plus the replay at Hillsborough.

And we'll more than 300.

Pleas give me a few tickets xxx

I'm after one ticket for Everton (who isn't on here), I'm a Silver member as I currently work on Saturdays but have always got a ticket through here if sold out so hoping for a bit of luck if some poor soul can't make it! 

Happy to pay straight away if anyone has one but I also have a spare Swansea ticket to use for bargaining if anyone is after a ticket and would rather a swap deal......although it is in the away fans! Long story.......but if I still have it by Wednesday I will sell this separately!

Up the City..........

Silver member here too, needing an Everton ticket, never got the chance to buy an Everton ticket, been a fan since 1989 if that makes any difference! No ticket to swap, just cash and my undying gratitude!!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I have all 7 Wembley programmes plus the replay at Hillsborough.

And we'll more than 300.

Pleas give me a few tickets xxx

Are people getting carried away here, anyone considering going Chelsea game an sitting in there section?

Are people getting carried away here, anyone considering going Chelsea game an sitting in there section?

I'll be going, going to be in a box with a relative who has one at The Bridge.

Chelsea fan here. Have one spare ticket in the MHL (Chelsea end) for the final game of the season

Pm'd

Chelsea fan here. Have one spare ticket in the MHL (Chelsea end) for the final game of the season

Pm'd

Archived