Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

I will make it easy for you... send me the tickets then i will pay you for them. 20p each plus a krispy kreme found flattened on raw dykes road? Will send in a jiffy bag first class recorded delivery.

I have a Swansea ticket available, swap deal for a Manchester United away ticket is what I am after.

Please PM me if u want to do a deal. Thanks!

You will doubtless get dozens of similar replies but here goes anyway; if you can't find a swap I will, of course, purchase your Swansea ticket. I'm a retired codger so I can pretty much meet you any place/time to purchase.

Good luck anyway

Absolutely desperate for a ticket to Everton (or Chelsea for that matter). Worst decision of my life not to renew my season ticket this year for personal reasons. Had it ever since we moved to the KP, and as things have turned out I've spent as much on tickets through my membership as I would have on my ST.  It's bad enough that I won't be able to get my ST back now but to not even be able to see the end of this season is really killing me. If anyone can help pleaseeeeee PM me!

I have three season tickets that I wouldn't sell for any amount BUT I would love to able attend Chelsea away, it's almost impossible that I will be able to get tickets for this so is anybody able to get Chelsea tickets but cannot get tickets for Swansea/Everton then please get in contact and would like a swap?

Thanks in advance

This is Mark Shields from the Irish supporters   club.

He has over 300 City programmes in his collection including all seven Wembley finals.

Hr's travelling over Sunday without a ticket.

If you have a spare for the 'Ammers game pm me

post-13297-0-42123300-1460671321_thumb.j

This is Mark Shields from the Irish supporters club.

He has over 300 City programmes in his collection including all seven Wembley finals.

Hr's travelling over Sunday without a ticket.

If you have a spare for the 'Ammers game pm me

Where is the Irish supporters club based ?

Nigh on everyone that can get to Chelsea can get to Everton/Swansea, good luck but I think you'll need it.

I find my self saying these things in my head , I'm almost shocked that the posters can't work out what they are asking is the impossible

We should have a star of the day , the poster that asks for the least likely outcome on that given day !

Hi Everyone,

I have a spare ticket for the game on Sunday (West Ham). My friend had to drop out as his wife has given birth!

Let me know if interested!

PM sent!

Hi Everyone,

I have a spare ticket for the game on Sunday (West Ham). My friend had to drop out as his wife has given birth!

Can I improve my chances if I buy the kid a baby grow?

Congrats by the way!

Hi Everyone,

I know very unlikely but worth a shot. I have 3 West Ham Tickets and looking to exchange for 3 Everton.

Appreciate those who have Everton tickets are holding on to them for dear life, but just in case there was anyone unable to make it for whatever reason.

Please don't PM me re selling West Ham tickets, this is just an exchange offer only.

Cheers.

Hi Everyone,

Hi Strider,

Has this sold now? I did PM you earlier.

I'm looking for 1 or 2 tickets for both West Ham & Everton, long shot I know but hey if you don't ask....

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

selfish sod, not letting him out cuz shes had a kid. by day 2 you stink of baby shit and had no sleep. the game sounds like a great idea!!!

congrats by the way :) 

Thanks for the interest everyone!

I still have the ticket available. Ideally I'd like to trade it for a ticket to any one of the other games left this season (home or away) as I'm sure like everyone I want to see as many games as possible in this season of dreams! So if anyone has one and wants a ticket to West Ham, please get in touch!

Archived