4everfox Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 Hossain Kaebi, Graham Fenton, Carl Cort, Michael Lamey, James Chambers.
Saxondale Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 This thread is bringing back some horrible memories. As do those posters dotted around the concourse at the KP showing dogshit-era players celebrating goals. For the £50 it would cost, they really should update them. Even if it is with some more ads for Air Asia or whatever.
RedSoxUK Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 Hosain Kaebi, think i spelt it right... he had no business being here.
The Horse's Mouth Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 he had half an hour in attack for a team going to win a game and i genuinely don't think he touched the ball. he spent the whole time hiding, trying not to trip over his shorts. nobody is "completely judging his ability". the thread says who was shit when they were here. as you have just said, "his spell was dreadful" and that, imo, is being incredibly kind. it just doesn't seem long enough to consider him personally, considering he never actually started a game
jpddd1975 Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 Kelvin Etuhu - quick but clueless Jason Wilcox - didn't want the ball Martin Keown - had nothing left Gary Coatsworth - tried hard but no ability
Brooksy Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 That Moreno guy Sousa signed, offered absolutely **** all
Saxondale Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 Surprised no-ones said it yet - James Pearson. I saw him play in a u21 game up at Loughborough University. He looked massively out of depth in that side. To give you some context, we had one player who stood out in that game like the next Messi: his name was Zoumana Bakayoko. That is how crap James Pearson was.
4everfox Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 That Moreno guy Sousa signed, offered absolutely **** all And he wasn't even his worst signing, that award goes to Michael Lamey.
katieakita Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 Kelvin Etuhu - quick but clueless Jason Wilcox - didn't want the ball Martin Keown - had nothing left Gary Coatsworth - tried hard but no ability Not having that, gave 100% and for anyone who was there scored an all time great Vs Luton. Also was rumoured that if he played at Wembley Vs Drab his injuries would end his career. He put in the highest pinpoint cross of all time coming down with snow on it, caused chaos in the Drab defence and Walshy scored.
4everfox Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 Hosain Kaebi, think i spelt it right... he had no business being here. Yeah he was terrible. I remember him coming off the bench and he had a translator on the touchline with him before he came on.
Dan Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 The worst ten I remember in no particular order... Ryan McGivern - Awful, awful player. Kebe absolutely took the piss out of him on more than one occasion. Marko Futacs - Useless. Next to no redeeming factors. Scot Gemmill - Don't remember him well but I seem to remember him having a couple of cameos and looking absolutely shite. Elvis Hammond - No detail needed. Shite. Carl Ikeme - That goal Cardiff scored past us still gives me nerves every time a cross goes in. Awful for us. Roman Bednar - How on earth someone so good for West Brom was this bad for us I have no idea. Absolutely terrible. Alan Maybury - Never stood out as being bad for a while but seemed to turn to total shit after he was ripped apart by Aaron Lennon. Never recovered. Michael Lamey - Dear oh dear. Hossein Kaebi - World Cup magazines top ten wonderkids? Dear oh dear. Absolute fraud. Sergio Hellings - I'm not convinced he even exists. Momo Sylla's a good shout actually. Horrendous footballer.
4everfox Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 The worst ten I remember in no particular order... Ryan McGivern - Awful, awful player. Kebe absolutely took the piss out of him on more than one occasion. Marko Futacs - Useless. Next to no redeeming factors. Scot Gemmill - Don't remember him well but I seem to remember him having a couple of cameos and looking absolutely shite. Elvis Hammond - No detail needed. Shite. Carl Ikeme - That goal Cardiff scored past us still gives me nerves every time a cross goes in. Awful for us. Roman Bednar - How on earth someone so good for West Brom was this bad for us I have no idea. Absolutely terrible. Alan Maybury - Never stood out as being bad for a while but seemed to turn to total shit after he was ripped apart by Aaron Lennon. Never recovered. Michael Lamey - Dear oh dear. Hossein Kaebi - World Cup magazines top ten wonderkids? Dear oh dear. Absolute fraud. Sergio Hellings - I'm not convinced he even exists. Momo Sylla's a good shout actually. Horrendous footballer. I agree with all of those Dan except for Maybury who wasn't actually too bad during that dreadful period. Michael Lamey though, he had the worst positioning sense I have ever witnessed.
Sethor Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 Roberto Mancini Frank Stapleton - when I really meant Martin Keown (so easy to forget these people!)
Brooksy Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 Forgot about Lamey, he actually looked alright against Sunderland in that pre-season friendly but turned out he was somehow worse than Robbie Neilson
Guest Basildon Fox Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 Rob Johnson Tony Spearing Nicky Mohan Michael Trotter Pat Gavin Luigi Glombard Kevin Pressman Jacob Laursen Trevor Benjiman Josh Low
4everfox Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 Roberto Mancini Frank Stapleton Frank Stapleton didn't play for Leicester did he? Do you mean Ricky Sappleton?
Dan Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 I agree with all of those Dan except for Maybury who wasn't actually too bad during that dreadful period. Michael Lamey though, he had the worst positioning sense I have ever witnessed. I seem to remember him turning to absolute shite yet I used to think he wasn't bad for us. It's strange how everyone, myself included, includes more players from Levein/Adams/Kelly era than they do from the year we actually went down to League One. Would anyone say we actually had a better team in that year? I'm inclined to think we did.
Danno Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 Not convinced that Jese Lingard wasn't just some lad on a gap year.
4everfox Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 I seem to remember him turning to absolute shite yet I used to think he wasn't bad for us. It's strange how everyone, myself included, includes more players from Levein/Adams/Kelly era than they do from the year we actually went down to League One. Would anyone say we actually had a better team in that year? I'm inclined to think we did. Correct me if I'm wrong but about half the players you mentioned were Leicester players when we went down to League One. I reckon Martin Allen made a collection of the worst signings ever made for Leicester.
jimmeh Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 If Jamie vardy was sold after his first season here then he would be cropping up on these lists. He was awful. Way out of his depth.
4everfox Posted 19 July 2015 Posted 19 July 2015 Alan Rogers, Peter Gilbert, Geoff Horsfield, Paul Brooker, Craig Hignett, Joe Hamill, Chris Makin, Stefan Moore, Lee Morris, Shaun Newton, Nicky Summerbee, Andy Welsh and the grand daddy of them all Dennis Wise.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.