Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Top ten of City's WORST ever players (ie the players to play the worst in a City shirt)

Easy

Jason Jarrett

Akinbiyi

Andy (I won't move from the centre circle) Johnson

Dennis Wise

Kermogant

Lee Morris (Did he ever actually make it off the injury table)

Josh Low.

Hellings

Elvis Hammond

Ryan Mcgivern

All absolutely pants. Remember Jarrett and Johnson in midfield with potentially low on one wing and porter on the other. Dear god, it was painful to watch.

Easy

Jason Jarrett

Akinbiyi

Dennis Wise

Kermogant

Josh Low.

Hellings

Elvis Hammond

Ryan Mcgivern

All absolutely pants. Remember Jarrett and Johnson in midfield with potentially low on one wing and porter on the other. Dear god, it was painful to watch.

Wow.

Easy

Jason Jarrett

Akinbiyi

Dennis Wise

Kermogant

Josh Low.

Hellings

Elvis Hammond

Ryan Mcgivern

Oh god that midfield sends shivers down my spine. Nightmare for sure...

Dark days

"As I write this I am hoping that the Mandaric saga is coming to a close so that we can move forward. We need now to win against Coventry to ease relegation fears and to raise the fans’ spirits after such a disappointing season. This well deserved win against Ipswich should give the team the confidence to achieve more.

Leicester: Henderson, Maybury, Kisnorbo, McAuley, Johansson, Porter, Jarrett, Johnson, Yeates (Glombard 83), Hume (Hammond 79), Horsfield (Kenton 90). Subs Not Used: Logan, Stearman."

Out of that team I would only rate Kisnorbo, Hume, Stearman and McAuley. The rest were terrible! Yeates, Kenton and Glombard were all absolutely shocking too! How we survived that season is beyond me!

He was played as a DM for a few games and was equally as pants!

Not from my memory, he looked better there I thought. He wasn't a great player by any means but there were players who were far worse in that team let alone ever.

On another note I'm pretty sure Crncic never played so not sure how he could be one of our worst ever players.

Only Spider Kalac actually deserves to be on that list, and he went on to have a decent career elsewhere.

Anyone remember Tony Spearing?  Pretty awful.

Also Ricky Hill.  Didn't live up to his billing as our 'England international signing' !! lol

Dennis Wise must also be up there.

You could fill a whole thread with full backs:

Alan Maybury

Patrick Van Aanholt

Danny Simpson

Ryan McGivern

Robbie Neilson

Darren Kenton

Kerrea Gilbert

Michael Lamey

John Pantsil

plus many more

Barry Hayles?

oi

Not from my memory, he looked better there I thought. He wasn't a great player by any means but there were players who were far worse in that team let alone ever.

On another note I'm pretty sure Crncic never played so not sure how he could be one of our worst ever players.

Agreed he wouldn't be on the worst list. He looked better there but still wasn't good enough.

Between 2004-08 we just seemed to collect players. We'd bring in a player on a free or on loan and within a month he'd disappeared. I'm sure there was no strategy whatsoever.

Indeed, and when one manager settled his squad, he would be fired and we'd start all over.

Is it weird that I really wish I'd seen Junior Lewis play? (I mean, I assume I never saw him play, the way everyone talks about him I'd have remembered it).

Whenever a thread like this comes up he's always mentioned more than anyone else.

I've seen some utterly dreadful shit watching the City but I'm strangely fascinated that this guy can be (seemingly) so definitively the worst.

He must have been logic-defyingly bad.

Archived