Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Guest Col city fan

Top ten of City's WORST ever players (ie the players to play the worst in a City shirt)

Recommended Posts

Posted

Rufus Brevett

Josh Low

Andy Johnson

Jesse Lingard

Mark De Vries

Elvis Hammond

Ricardo

Bakayogo

Roman Bednar

Momo Sylla.

 

Sure there are tons more, but these were stand outs for me.

Posted

Easy

Jason Jarrett

Akinbiyi

Andy (I won't move from the centre circle) Johnson

Dennis Wise

Kermogant

Lee Morris (Did he ever actually make it off the injury table)

Josh Low.

Hellings

Elvis Hammond

Ryan Mcgivern

All absolutely pants. Remember Jarrett and Johnson in midfield with potentially low on one wing and porter on the other. Dear god, it was painful to watch.

Posted

Easy

Jason Jarrett

Akinbiyi

Andy (I won't move from the centre circle) Johnson

Dennis Wise

Kermogant

Lee Morris (Did he ever actually make it off the injury table)

Josh Low.

Hellings

Elvis Hammond

Ryan Mcgivern

All absolutely pants. Remember Jarrett and Johnson in midfield with potentially low on one wing and porter on the other. Dear god, it was painful to watch.

 

Wow.

Posted

Easy

Jason Jarrett

Akinbiyi

Andy (I won't move from the centre circle) Johnson

Dennis Wise

Kermogant

Lee Morris (Did he ever actually make it off the injury table)

Josh Low.

Hellings

Elvis Hammond

Ryan Mcgivern

All absolutely pants. Remember Jarrett and Johnson in midfield with potentially low on one wing and porter on the other. Dear god, it was painful to watch.

Oh god that midfield sends shivers down my spine. Nightmare for sure...
Posted

Dark days

"As I write this I am hoping that the Mandaric saga is coming to a close so that we can move forward. We need now to win against Coventry to ease relegation fears and to raise the fans’ spirits after such a disappointing season. This well deserved win against Ipswich should give the team the confidence to achieve more.

Leicester: Henderson, Maybury, Kisnorbo, McAuley, Johansson, Porter, Jarrett, Johnson, Yeates (Glombard 83), Hume (Hammond 79), Horsfield (Kenton 90). Subs Not Used: Logan, Stearman."

Out of that team I would only rate Kisnorbo, Hume, Stearman and McAuley. The rest were terrible! Yeates, Kenton and Glombard were all absolutely shocking too! How we survived that season is beyond me!

Posted

Moreno

Leicester+City+v+Macclesfield+Town+Carli

 

Only cos he was played at centre back, which clearly wasn't his position. He was a terrible defender but ok on the ball.

Posted

Only cos he was played at centre back, which clearly wasn't his position. He was a terrible defender but ok on the ball.

He was played as a DM for a few games and was equally as pants!

Posted

He was played as a DM for a few games and was equally as pants!

 

Not from my memory, he looked better there I thought. He wasn't a great player by any means but there were players who were far worse in that team let alone ever.

 

On another note I'm pretty sure Crncic never played so not sure how he could be one of our worst ever players.

Posted

Only Spider Kalac actually deserves to be on that list, and he went on to have a decent career elsewhere.

 

Anyone remember Tony Spearing?  Pretty awful.

 

Also Ricky Hill.  Didn't live up to his billing as our 'England international signing' !! lol

 

Dennis Wise must also be up there.

Posted

You could fill a whole thread with full backs:

 

Alan Maybury

Patrick Van Aanholt

Danny Simpson

Ryan McGivern

Robbie Neilson

Darren Kenton

Kerrea Gilbert

Michael Lamey

John Pantsil

 

 

plus many more


Barry Hayles?

 

oi

Posted

Not from my memory, he looked better there I thought. He wasn't a great player by any means but there were players who were far worse in that team let alone ever.

 

On another note I'm pretty sure Crncic never played so not sure how he could be one of our worst ever players.

Agreed he wouldn't be on the worst list. He looked better there but still wasn't good enough.

Posted

Between 2004-08 we just seemed to collect players. We'd bring in a player on a free or on loan and within a month he'd disappeared. I'm sure there was no strategy whatsoever.

Posted

Never! He will forever hold legendary status for THAT goal against Palace.

 

Plus Millwall away where he skinned about 3 players and won a corner near the away end. The applause was deafening lol

Posted

Between 2004-08 we just seemed to collect players. We'd bring in a player on a free or on loan and within a month he'd disappeared. I'm sure there was no strategy whatsoever.

Indeed, and when one manager settled his squad, he would be fired and we'd start all over.

Posted

Is it weird that I really wish I'd seen Junior Lewis play? (I mean, I assume I never saw him play, the way everyone talks about him I'd have remembered it).

Whenever a thread like this comes up he's always mentioned more than anyone else.

 

I've seen some utterly dreadful shit watching the City but I'm strangely fascinated that this guy can be (seemingly) so definitively the worst.

 

He must have been logic-defyingly bad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...