Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Stoke City Away

Anyone got advice on parking for this please?

Check out Longton Rugby Club on Stanley Matthews Way. Half mile from the ground easy to get to.

Can park, have a bite / drink, watch the Early match and wear your colours. All very friendly, at least it was last year!

Check out Longton Rugby Club on Stanley Matthews Way. Half mile from the ground easy to get to.

Can park, have a bite / drink, watch the Early match and wear your colours. All very friendly, at least it was last year!

Been there the last 2 seasons very good.

Will be getting in there around 12.30ish Saturday.

pm'd you about that ticket again mate, if you can get back to me today, if not it's going up for sale again.

cheers.

Im desperate for a couple of tickets if this one comes up for sale again please.  PM me and we can sort (hopefully)

I'm unable to go to this now so have 2 tickets available. Collection from Market Harborough or I can post tonight next day delivery if you're willing to pay the postage.

Are these still available.  I can come to Harborough and collect tonight if they are?

Archived