Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Stoke City Away

I will have two tickets for sale for this. I will buy them on day one and send them out to whoever wants them if they pay via bank transfer.

Not having a go at you, but you do seem to pass on more tickets than actually go to the games.

That's not really what the priority system was set up for so you could stay in the top category but not actually attend.

Anyway each to their own and all that. As I say not having a pop at you just saying like.

Not having a go at you, but you do seem to pass on more tickets than actually go to the games.

That's not really what the priority system was set up for so you could stay in the top category but not actually attend.

Anyway each to their own and all that. As I say not having a pop at you just saying like.

I agree. It's not really fair on others if people game the system like this. If you pass on a ticket to someone else after finding out you can't go that's fine, but purchasing tickets when you have no intention of attending the match ought to be discouraged.

I'm sure I said this last season about the same poster.

Looks to me like he just buys the tickets to sell them on to keep up his high priority.

I go to as many away games as I can but if I can not make them I offer them out to other fans. So are you telling me that if you were priority one you woud'nt do the same chaps? I think you would be lying if you say no  :)

I am priority one and I don't do it, so yeah.

I agree. It's not really fair on others if people game the system like this. If you pass on a ticket to someone else after finding out you can't go that's fine, but purchasing tickets when you have no intention of attending the match ought to be discouraged.

Just using the system to his advantage I guess. Seems a bit shitty but I guess theres nothing to stop it.

I'm sure I said this last season about the same poster.

Looks to me like he just buys the tickets to sell them on to keep up his high priority.

Quite right, being in top priority and not going yourself isn't good for other fans wanting to go on their own accounts to build their numbers up.

As for the person it concerns, yes I'm in the top priority but I wouldn't buy tickets to games I don't intend to go to.

I missed three last season that I had tickets for as situations changed on two and one I was ill so emailed the first post I saw on the morning of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Could do with one more p1 ref for this if possible, got another lad who wants to come, PM me. Cheers

Could do with one more p1 ref for this if possible, got another lad who wants to come, PM me. Cheers

Can't believe people think this is a bad away.

Rail/pub round the corner/atmosphere bus/ground.

My thoughts exactly, Stoke is a cracking little away day. Booze up on the train. Watch the early kick off in the pub, chants going. Then party bus to the ground. Comfortable win and then party bus and train on the way back!

Just been on stoke away tickets and blocks p37 p38 p39 are all grey, there are only tickets in p40 on sale and about half of them are gone

p40 is the one in corner, anybody any idea if they have sold the other three out already?

Just been on stoke away tickets and blocks p37 p38 p39 are all grey, there are only tickets in p40 on sale and about half of them are gone

p40 is the one in corner, anybody any idea if they have sold the other three out already?

No they've just not started selling those blocks yet.

Archived