Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Stoke City Away

Yeah, I've just logged in to buy two but don't fancy it right in the corner. Might wait for blocks 38 and 39 to be released.

I've no idea how the club allocates tickets, whether certain blocks are online sales, some shop sales etc but my tickets came today and they are block 39.

Just double checked to make sure.

I've no idea how the club allocates tickets, whether certain blocks are online sales, some shop sales etc but my tickets came today and they are block 39.

Just double checked to make sure.

Yeah sorted now cheers for the advice. Bought block 40.

This was rubbish in the cup. Don't get suckered into going on the bus to the ground.

I will be getting the bus from the pub this time. Last time in the league we thought we'd be clever and walk with a load of tins. Took over an hour and missed kick off. Although we were nicely pissed.

Any ideas how many we've sold? 2 of us ready to get tickets now but a third (pain in arse) lad can't get his until Monday, and we don't fancy risking getting zero tickets :(

If they started with block 40 only, then there are still tickets left down the front and a few in the middle.

Meaning 3 blocks still to put on sale.

I can get upto about 8 tickets at the minute, what bracket is it on currently? Lowest points on my account allowed to buy is 113, take it that's it until monday.

Have a p1 going for this I can get ticket once home from work about 2.30 and pick up Saturday or post out next week. Pm me if interested

Have a p1 going for this I can get ticket once home from work about 2.30 and pick up Saturday or post out next week. Pm me if interested

Any idea how these are selling? Pissed around a bit again and not got mine yet.

Don't even think one block is fully sold out, which is the only one that's been released so far.

My guess is that it will make it to general sale, just.

Don't even think one block is fully sold out, which is the only one that's been released so far.

My guess is that it will make it to general sale, just.

Approximately 30 seats left in block 40. Block 39 was released an hour or two ago on the website but with the majority of seats gone already. I assume these may have been allocated to away priority scheme members unless they've just been allocating seats randomly over the phone or in club shop or something. 37 & 38 still greyed out online but some of these may already be sold if block 39's anything to go by.

Can't really see it making general sale tbh. Saturday 3pm ko, £30 a ticket and only up the road - I would expect it to sell out before then.

Why does the TO not sell away tickets before today's game?!?! Come back at FT she said.....why?

Logistical nightmare maybe? They're dealing with the tickets for that days game presumably, not to mention shop sales on match day must be massive so I suppose to make things easier, anything not concerned with that match day gets held back.

Archived