Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Stoke City Away

Ticket office told me it's expected to be sold out by lunch time today. No figures mentioned though.

I would say that's about accurate. I booked mine at around 9:05am this morning. Out of interest, I refreshed it at 9:10 and around a 1/4 of what was left had gone in the first 10mins.

So where's everyone drinking for this?

Did I read that there is a pub that runs shuttle buses (Or atleast there is a service that run from the pub) to the stadium?

If so what pub is this? Is it near the train station? Is it away fan friendly? And do the buses run after the game back to the pub/near the station?

So where's everyone drinking for this?

Did I read that there is a pub that runs shuttle buses (Or atleast there is a service that run from the pub) to the stadium?

If so what pub is this? Is it near the train station? Is it away fan friendly? And do the buses run after the game back to the pub/near the station?

I went in the cup a couple of seasons ago and went in the Terrace Bar on the Leek Rd and it was full of Leicester fans . Come out the station and turn right you then come to a main rd and turn left its about a 5 / 10 minute walk. A double decker bus takes you to the ground and after the game the same buses take you back to the station. If you are going from Leicester by train split your tickets up get a return to Derby and then a return from Derby to Stoke saves you about £15. ps you do have to pay on the bus to take you to the ground about £2

Archived