Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

West Ham- Capital One Cup

There is also a £1 booking fee. Which could potentially be another £15-25,000. I think that's disgusting IMO. Why as a STH should I pay more that what we have to for a ticket? It might only be £1 but it's the principle.

I'm not sure if I am on the home cup tie ticket scheme. I was for last season but havent received an email saying money has been taken for the West Ham game. How do I find out if my season ticket has been credited? I suppose I have to join the queue on the phone!

I'm not sure if I am on the home cup tie ticket scheme. I was for last season but havent received an email saying money has been taken for the West Ham game. How do I find out if my season ticket has been credited? I suppose I have to join the queue on the phone!

Apparently I can buy 21 tickets today lol

I looked today and it wasn't in my purchase history! I was wondering if others had received an email confirming ticket purchase through the home cup ticket scheme.

I was on it last season too & nothing showing on LCFC Direct and no money taken out of my account yet. Seats reserved til 8th so will give it another couple of days to see if they get processed before attempting to phone up.

I looked today and it wasn't in my purchase history! I was wondering if others had received an email confirming ticket purchase through the home cup ticket scheme.

If you log in and click the quick seats option, your seat will show as reserved if it hasn't been added automatically,if it has, it won't show.

Not you should have had a form.

If you're on the away priority scheme you should've had a form yes, but if you weren't last year but still asked to be included in the cup schemes then you wouldn't have got the away form as this year they didn't invite any new members.

Iirc, all STH had the option last year to be included in the home cup scheme, or did I dream it?

• 2 weeks later...

General sale today apparently, what do we reckon the crowd will be? 20k around?

Looking at the website it doesn't look like it's selling briliantly. B2 almost sold out but apart from that all blocks have good availability. I hope a lot of people decide to come down though.

Looking at the website it doesn't look like it's selling briliantly. B2 almost sold out but apart from that all blocks have good availability. I hope a lot of people decide to come down though.

I'd have hoped it would be the non members chance to make a game, bring the family etc. I probably would have gone if I lived in Leicester.

Archived