Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Cheltenham 2016

Paddy Power offering money back as a free bet if horse finishes 2nd for all races at Cheltenham, max stake £25

Is that to the SP favourite or just second? if it is just second then that is a decent offer.

Is that to the SP favourite or just second? if it is just second then that is a decent offer.

My email, makes no reference to SP fave, just 2nd in any race, usual £25 max and only applies to win part of e/w bets.

Only conditions I can find is bets placed from today and will not cover races with less than 5 runners.

Same here.

Newcastle at home on the Monday.

Tuesday and Wednesday watching it at home and Thursday Friday on course.

Up to watch the morning line on +1 every day with a couple of papers and a breakfast cob whilst choosing bets.

Newcastle at home is the only little flaw in my plans.

Mate who is putting me up is a Leicester season ticket holder, so instead of a game over the weekend and travel down at a reasonable time monday, I now have, Monday. Work, get home pack, Newcastle game, Drive to Cheltenham arrive about midnight.

4 days at the races, assuming I can hack it lol day 1, missus and another couple, weds on my own, thursday/ friday mates coming down for those 2 days then they are going palace.

i have the choice of almost certain divorce if I go palace, or get the train home to Leicester sat morning.

My email, makes no reference to SP fave, just 2nd in any race, usual £25 max and only applies to win part of e/w bets.

Only conditions I can find is bets placed from today and will not cover races with less than 5 runners.

yeah I just got the same email just as I pressed post. It is a good offer I expect all bookies will have some kind of incentive.

I took Min at 20/1 at Christmas. It'll make or break my festival.

can you lay it on betfair? lay it off now and back it again at a bigger price on the day imo. will definitely go off bigger as well as there being hundreds of money back offers, free bets etc on the day.

or just stick with it if you think it's going to win lol

I took Min at 20/1 at Christmas. It'll make or break my festival.

20s at Christmas. Where. I only got 9s.

Skybet now offering 1st race of each day. Money back if your horse loses. Max 25 paid as free bet.

I follow a chap on Twitter @gazsax and he went to a preview night last night with Rich Ricci and a few others, put some very interesting stuff up. Knows his onions when it comes to NH.

done. in. you doing the whole season telegraph one bert? think i'm a half decent cheltenham away from getting in the top 100 of that so here's hoping. 

rich ricci on Get In! at the moment and all evening. not giving much away but interesting watch none the less. more interesting stuff about horses who've disappeared (champagne fever, balleycasey etc) than the main cheltenham hopes, other than almost definitely saying annie power goes to the champion with vroom vroom mag goes in the mares. 

done. in. you doing the whole season telegraph one bert? think i'm a half decent cheltenham away from getting in the top 100 of that so here's hoping.

rich ricci on Get In! at the moment and all evening. not giving much away but interesting watch none the less. more interesting stuff about horses who've disappeared (champagne fever, balleycasey etc) than the main cheltenham hopes, other than almost definitely saying annie power goes to the champion with vroom vroom mag goes in the mares.

No mate forgot about it a while back.

Check that blokes Twitter out I posted up earlier on from last night. Interesting stuff.

No mate forgot about it a while back.

Check that blokes Twitter out I posted up earlier on from last night. Interesting stuff.

yeah had a read before, saw a few others commenting on the same preview night as well. love the previews. usually more of them are streamed then there has been this year unless there's more to come in the next ten days. 

Ballycasey is a village near me at home , faugheen and cooldine were sold by my friends Andrew and Willie Slattery

The filly that's fav in the dawn run mare race is the Mullins nap of week

Ballycasey is a village near me at home , faugheen and cooldine were sold by my friends Andrew and Willie Slattery

The filly that's fav in the dawn run mare race is the Mullins nap of week

yeah, limini. 

although their previous "best horses we've ever brought over from ireland nap of the year this one wins" etc include 2013 pont alexandre (beaten), 2014 briar hill (beaten) and 2015 annie power (beaten). 

yeah, limini.

although their previous "best horses we've ever brought over from ireland nap of the year this one wins" etc include 2013 pont alexandre (beaten), 2014 briar hill (beaten) and 2015 annie power (beaten).

Actually that's not the case , that's what tipsters have you believe .....

2013 was quevega (and the fly)

2014 was faugheen

2015 was Douvan

Never follow what Willie says in paper listen to patrick or David they are the in the know and aren't hemmed in by press responsibility

Archived