Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Cheltenham 2016

Gone against my better judgement and had a four fold of

Min

Douvan

Annie Power

VVM

Purely because I've been thinking about it for a while and realised I had a free bet to use, as well as if it does come in I'll be majorly annoyed if I didn't back it.

23/1.

It's worth a fiver or so if you've got a bit knocking about purely for the fact it's destined to happen. Nearly did last year.

It's worth a fiver or so if you've got a bit knocking about purely for the fact it's destined to happen. Nearly did last year.

Yeah, had my free bet on it. So haven't lost anything.

Had a treble of Yanworth, Un De Sceaux and Thistlecrack too.

Gone against my better judgement and had a four fold of

Min

Douvan

Annie Power

VVM

Purely because I've been thinking about it for a while and realised I had a free bet to use, as well as if it does come in I'll be majorly annoyed if I didn't back it.

23/1.

Just seen someone tweet the same bet. Blue Millington of racing post I think it was.

I have a free tenner to use tempted.

Was gonna go us to win vardy to score but those bigger odds tempt me and it would make Wednesday a free day out.

That includes the extra service I believe

fair cop. well the offer is there for all still. its the reason im not charging for it. its hit and miss (like all tipsters) but i like to follow them at cheltenham and aintree.

i will look for my own selections tonight and post them up. deposited my £100 for the week and told the mrs. apparently im on the sofa tonight. like thats a punishment. 

Here's what ive gone for!

• ALTIOR @ 4/1(Horse Racing Outright - Race)
  • DOUVAN @ 4/11(Horse Racing Outright)
  • OUT SAM @ 7/1(Horse Racing Outright - Race)
  • THE NEW ONE @ 11/2(Horse Racing Outright)
  • VROUM VROUM MAG @ 1/1(Horse Racing Outright)
  • BALLYCHORUS @ 12/1(Horse Racing Outright - Race)
  • FIVE IN A ROW @ 20/1(Horse Racing Outright - Race)

Got all sorts of bets on using some of your ideas from here. Can't wait for it to start, love all the big horse racing stuff despite knowing next to nothing about it.

it's more fun when you think you know nothing than when you think you've cracked it trust me!

In the spirit of me being nice I have signed up for Racing posts monthly service. gives me access to pricewise and pricewise extra early. if anyone wants these tips PM me and I will make a list and send them out when I get them. 

service cost me £26 a month but I will give them free but if you wish to donate to it I won't mind. 

PayPal is [email protected]

no obligation to donate I must add. I will give these out for free if you want them? 

i already regret this decision! 38 emails to send them to! 

any more?

might have a few quid on ruby riding djakadam in the GC, think he's really keen to do so and can't see why they'd put vautour up against him when they're both the same trainer, owner and first choice jockey? 100/30 for him to ride the old, experienced second from last year looks a bit big especially when he's said he wants vautour to go elsewhere.

hope some folk got on. I've had £20 @ 100/30 and now unless djakadam gets some freak injury he's first choice Mullins and therefore ridden by Walsh, surely.

Archived