Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Cheltenham 2016

Min is included in virtually every bookies special offer today , I suspect Min is going to be a huge drift to 7-2 or 4-1 next Tuesday

Sir Des Champs will place in this years Gold Cup, it's wide open and that often means an experienced old horse can take advantage of the chaos.

I was looking at him in detail and I think you could be onto something with him , I'll wait to see how ground goes

Min is included in virtually every bookies special offer today , I suspect Min is going to be a huge drift to 7-2 or 4-1 next Tuesday

I was looking at him in detail and I think you could be onto something with him , I'll wait to see how ground goes

I don't fancy Min at all and you can tell the bookies want to take it on. I'll be looking at Yorkhill and that better value Henderson horse Buveur D'Air

I don't fancy Min at all and you can tell the bookies want to take it on. I'll be looking at Yorkhill and that better value Henderson horse Buveur D'Air

Yorkhill in what ever race he runs is a cracker of a bet

I'm told patrick Mullins rides the gigginstown horse In the bumper if they can get O Leary to let him run he is 12/1 with UK bookies only 8-1 with paddy powers

It's brought Yanworths price back a bit anyway.

Your right to have doubts

She hasn't really got the profile of a winner at present

More and more tempted to back the new one.

On a 52 seater coach on Friday can't wait.

Vautour in the Gold Cup

He won't stay up that hill even in your coach lol

Have a good day , there used to be a coach from tur Langton and latterly from lubbenham when on it for 10 years straight great bunch of lads

Done my second bet for Cheltenham today.

A Lucky 15 over the 4 days.

Mares Hurdle (Tuesday @ 4.10) - Vroom Vroom Mag. (I assume they'll going with the Mares Hurdle?)

Champion Chase (Wednesday @ 3.30) - Sprinter Sacre.

World Hurdle (Thursday @ 3.30) - Thistlecrack.

Gold Cup (Friday @ 3.30) - Cue Card.

(This was just a punt, I'm genuinely not sure who'll win the Gold Cup, think it'll be a decision I make on the day but at the moment for me it's between Cue Card and Don Cossack, Cue Card was slightly better value so plumped with that)

0.35 E/W - £10.50 Total Stake.

Done my second bet for Cheltenham today.

A Lucky 15 over the 4 days.

Mares Hurdle (Tuesday @ 4.10) - Vroom Vroom Mag. (I assume they'll going with the Mares Hurdle?)

Champion Chase (Wednesday @ 3.30) - Sprinter Sacre.

World Hurdle (Thursday @ 3.30) - Thistlecrack.

Gold Cup (Friday @ 3.30) - Cue Card.

(This was just a punt, I'm genuinely not sure who'll win the Gold Cup, think it'll be a decision I make on the day but at the moment for me it's between Cue Card and Don Cossack, Cue Card was slightly better value so plumped with that)

0.35 E/W - £10.50 Total Stake.

No offence but I've never understood why people choose a lucky 15 over a Yankee when they choose relatively short priced bets. What's the point in having x 4 35p bets on horses going off at less than 5/1 as the return of only one of them wins will be about £1.50. Better to go slightly bigger stakes on a Yankee.

No offence but I've never understood why people choose a lucky 15 over a Yankee when they choose relatively short priced bets. What's the point in having x 4 35p bets on horses going off at less than 5/1 as the return of only one of them wins will be about £1.50. Better to go slightly bigger stakes on a Yankee.

Agree, a £1 Yankee would cost 50p more.

I think same with Yankees ten doubles are no good when short

I just do the 4 tables and accum

getting close....

Limini wins the mares novice

Vroom Vroom Is a Steering Job

Douvan just need to stay on its feet

ThistleCrack should win, that's a quadruple at 9/1

Jonjo is going to have a big week

On Holywell 10s in the handicap day 1

Johns Spirit in the Byrne Plate @ 7s now

Paul Nichols is very keen on All Yours in the County @12/1 - BUT beware of any Willie Mullins horse in the 2m Handicaps

Charles Byrnes has put away the JP McManus owned Leave at Dawn for the Peremps @ 8/1 and box office at 16/1

I also have an SP interest in Un De Sceaux since he fell at xmass but wouldn't advice getting involved now

Enda Bolger Jossies Orders should win the x country @ 5/2

I like Croco Bay, an outsider in the Grand Annual @ 20s, 3rd last year and they return in than one

I will also back Don Poli in the Gold Cup but on form that bet doesn't stack up, just a feeling he's got more but Don Cossack is my bet

in the CH I am on the new one big prices but no strong fancy

On Supadundae in the supreme, Min worth taking on

Think Bristol Du Mei will win the JLT, could be 5 on day

good luck all

In the spirit of me being nice I have signed up for Racing posts monthly service. gives me access to pricewise and pricewise extra early. if anyone wants these tips PM me and I will make a list and send them out when I get them. 

service cost me £26 a month but I will give them free but if you wish to donate to it I won't mind. 

PayPal is [email protected]

no obligation to donate I must add. I will give these out for free if you want them? 

Only horse ever to beat Douvan is running in a UK handicap hurdle and he is 7/4 off a rating of 118 that's near 3 stone lighter than Douvans rating !!! And he beat Douvan by 5 lengths !!!! 4:25 Taunton Kong Dax

i took this in a double with Benvolio

also on deja bougg

I wouldn't follow him if he had a golden Fanny

He has a huge amount of anti post tips to run this week

He is also in shocking bad form and will soon be replaced by the post

Bookies no longer scared of him

http://www.bettingtools.co.uk/tipster-table/tipsters/pricewise/23

whats pricewise extra looking like? 

well i can still give them you if you want them free? :)

EDIT: £10 subscription fee on that site?! rip off!  

Gone against my better judgement and had a four fold of

Min

Douvan

Annie Power

VVM

Purely because I've been thinking about it for a while and realised I had a free bet to use, as well as if it does come in I'll be majorly annoyed if I didn't back it.

23/1.

Archived