Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Cheltenham 2016

RED SPINNER, keep an eye out for it

50/1 on PP in the JLT Novices.

he means "keep an eye out for it, its shit and will wipe out an odds on favourite!"

anyway i lost £100 this weekend so dont think the mrs will let me bet at chelt this year.

that...or i lie?

50/1 on PP in the JLT Novices.

entered in the arkle and two of the handicaps too though. handicap surely the best option? know where it's going flair or just told it'll run it's race wherever it shows up? 

RED SPINNER, keep an eye out for it

I have been tipped him for the grade 3 25/1

RED SPINNER is a good recruit to chasing and his fine jumping technique meant he was in control all the way. He will be tested more when he is taken on for the lead but he has the potential to go far over fences

10Dec15 Warwick ( 16 Sft ,RPR148 )

Red Spinner really enjoys his jumping and is a nice horse. It was a good performance as the ground might have been a bit tackier and softer than he wants but he has a bit of class. We are not going to raise the bar too high yet and the ground will be an issue - Doncaster would suit him - but he is rated 135 today and will be over 140 next week so we will have to look at better races - Kim Bailey, trainer.

16Nov15 Leicester ( 16 GF ,RPR140 )

\bRed Spinner\p jumped well and stayed on well when push came to shove. He will want a bit further and, hopefully, will make up into a nice horse over fences - Jason Maguire, representative of Paul and Clare Rooney - owners.

21Mar15 Bangor-on-dee ( 16.5 GS ,RPR128 )

\bRed Spinner\p is a genuine little horse who jumps and stays and he outjumped and outstayed them. It depends what the handicapper does but he could go for the fixed brush hurdle race over 2m4f at Haydock - trainer Donald McCain.

11Feb15 Musselburgh ( 19.5 Gd ,RPR113 )

\bRed Spinner\p jumped well and he should improve again on that - Jason Maguire, jockey

entered in the arkle and two of the handicaps too though. handicap surely the best option? know where it's going flair or just told it'll run it's race wherever it shows up? 

I think it's got to be going in the handicap and if so i'll be loading up on the fcuker. Does sound like it could throw a surprise in any of the races it's been entered in to though, I love a gamble like this.

Is anyone planning to travel Thursday or Friday without tickets, I have 1 spare for each day. Purchased up front. In tattershalls.

Face Value, £39 for paddys day, £45 for gold cup day if anyone want's them. Collection from Rearsby this weekend, Can meet before or at Newcastle game, or in Cheltenham.

I'd take £75 for the pair.

Is anyone planning to travel Thursday or Friday without tickets, I have 1 spare for each day. Purchased up front. In tattershalls.

Face Value, £39 for paddys day, £45 for gold cup day if anyone want's them. Collection from Rearsby this weekend, Can meet before or at Newcastle game, or in Cheltenham.

Put on gumtree will sell there buddy

With this Red Spinner talk, as Bert mentioned a lot of bookies are NRNB.

But if he was to run in the JLT Novice, with it being the 1st race on Thursday, Skybet are doing NRNB but also, if your place him as your 1st bet on that race, you can get a free bet up to a max stake of £25 if he doesn't win.

Or you could go £12.50 e/w and see your place winnings and a free £12.50 bet as they will refund the Win part of e/w as well.

betfair preview's on youtube and is quite a good watch. nicholls, davy russell, gary o'brien, barry orr & the couch. it was nearly 3 hours long and i can't remember who was mentioned and tbh they were all mentioned and dismissed across the panel but i enjoyed it. 

the main thing i learnt is that douvan would win any race at the festival lol 

Forgive my ignorance and I have tried Google, But when do the fields for each race get final declarations? Are owners and trainers allowed right up until the morning of the race? Or the night before etc, or do they have to give an indication earlier.

Obviously I know a lot of bookies have now gone NRNB, and I already have a lot of bets on via free bets and acca's etc, but I am starting to study where the value may lie on the day on the racecourse, as the wife is bound to want a passing interest in each race, but I have a lot of my options already covered and won't be betting to much outside that on the opening day. 

Anyone had this from betbright?

Edit - it's new customers only and max bet £1 and winnings paid as a free bet, but I think I'm gonna create a new account and hope min wins for a big free bet.

post-199-0-53922400-1457442092_thumb.png

Edit - it's new customers only and max bet £1 and winnings paid as a free bet, but I think I'm gonna create a new account and hope min wins for a big free bet.

yeah I have had this, decent offer to be fair just not to try and pick the winner in that race

it's a new customer offer but they've emailed all their existing customers?! rub it in why don't you lol. or are they basically begging you to make a duplicate account? 

weird. 

He obviously doesn't think MIN will win !

You do know Rich Ricci owns this bookmakers !

Excitement building now. Had a big lucky 31 on some of my main fancies last week when it went to NRNB.

Every time I have entered a bookies in the last 3 months I have had a quid or two E/W on Don Poli for the Gold Cup starting at almost double figure prices. If he grinds his way up the hill on Friday I'm quids in.

Excitement building now. Had a big lucky 31 on some of my main fancies last week when it went to NRNB.

Every time I have entered a bookies in the last 3 months I have had a quid or two E/W on Don Poli for the Gold Cup starting at almost double figure prices. If he grinds his way up the hill on Friday I'm quids in.

Think your each way should Come in

It looks very dry from Saturday onwards and that's going to favour faster horses

But I still think don poli has a great chance could be 7-1 or 8-1 come day

If it dries don Cossack will be 3-1 or less

The money they put on him for Ryanair last year was frightening

NOW SOLD. Thanks Guys.

Think your each way should Come in

It looks very dry from Saturday onwards and that's going to favour faster horses

But I still think don poli has a great chance could be 7-1 or 8-1 come day

If it dries don Cossack will be 3-1 or less

The money they put on him for Ryanair last year was frightening

With the 25mm of rain today it's softened the ground for him to have a great chance. With questions over Vatour and Cue Card staying, and both Djakadam and Don Cossack having falls in recent outings I think Don Poli might just grind it out to win. Loves Cheltenham, dour stayer and will certainly love getting up the hill with some juice in the ground.

With the 25mm of rain today it's softened the ground for him to have a great chance. With questions over Vatour and Cue Card staying, and both Djakadam and Don Cossack having falls in recent outings I think Don Poli might just grind it out to win. Loves Cheltenham, dour stayer and will certainly love getting up the hill with some juice in the ground.

That's nothing on the drainage system at chelt these days there will be good ground by Friday if it's dry next week and that's the forcast

Don Poli for me is a grand national horse who they have ruined his handicap Mark

Everyone saying its a great race this year , it's open but it's not a vintage race for me and that gives Poli a chance

But 6-1 isn't his price he is a 10/1 shot for me his RSA is as bad an RSA that's been run and his form is not classy enough for me at this stage , I think he can plod on for 3rd

Vroom vroom is by nap of week but the price is fine on her now , she win win easy baring accidents I backed her for this at 9/2 when faugheen was pulled from champion.

These are my other pre going racing bets

Two selections a day !

Day 1

Yorkhill 5/1 eachway supreme novices

Roi de Francs 6/1 eachway 4m national hunt chase

£50 each way singles and £50 each way double

Day 2

Yanworth 5/4 win Neptune novices

No more Heros 9/4 in RSA Chase win

100 singles and 100 double

Day 3

Thistlecrack 6/5 win world hurdle

Limini 10/11 win mares hurdle

150 singles and 100 double

Day 4

Don Cossack 9/2 eachway gold cup

zubayr 5/1 eachway triumph hurdle

100 each way singles and 50 eachway double

Easter dinner will Cheap leg of pork or the finest leg of salt March lamb depending on the outcome on the above lol

That's nothing on the drainage system at chelt these days there will be good ground by Friday if it's dry next week and that's the forcast

Don Poli for me is a grand national horse who they have ruined his handicap Mark

Everyone saying its a great race this year , it's open but it's not a vintage race for me and that gives Poli a chance

But 6-1 isn't his price he is a 10/1 shot for me his RSA is as bad an RSA that's been run and his form is not classy enough for me at this stage , I think he can plod on for 3rd

Vroom vroom is by nap of week but the price is fine on her now , she win win easy baring accidents I backed her for this at 9/2 when faugheen was pulled from champion.

These are my other pre going racing bets

Two selections a day !

Day 1

Yorkhill 5/1 eachway supreme novices

Roi de Francs 6/1 eachway 4m national hunt chase

£50 each way singles and £50 each way double

Day 2

Yanworth 5/4 win Neptune novices

No more Heros 9/4 in RSA Chase win

100 singles and 100 double

Day 3

Thistlecrack 6/5 win world hurdle

Limini 10/11 win mares hurdle

150 singles and 100 double

Day 4

Don Cossack 9/2 eachway gold cup

zubayr 5/1 eachway triumph hurdle

100 each way singles and 50 eachway double

Easter dinner will Cheap leg of pork or the finest leg of salt March lamb depending on the outcome on the above lol

Chuck a fiver on an ew Acca and get some to cook your lamb for you!

Archived