Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr The Singh

The Mrs telling me I spend too much time on Foxestalk Thread

Really, because the way I see it, you gave up something you enjoyed and she didn't, think you lost that one.

(But stay the fvck away from those types of games, lost pretty much a year of my life playing travian, absolute time vampire)

We did travian together brother. Good times haha. I introduced it to foxestalk and it's fair to say we all got a bit carried away lol

I play Blood  Bowl with an ex Foxestalk Travian player Danny. He still lurks  but doesn't post as far as I know. He  says some of the posts and posters irritate him too much and he would lose his cool. I won't say who he means but he is not a big fan of Camoron.

Can't remember all who were in the FT team. I am sure TPH was. Perhaps all the others have had a name change since.

I play Blood Bowl with an ex Foxestalk Travian player Danny. He still lurks but doesn't post as far as I know. He says some of the posts and posters irritate him too much and he would lose his cool. I won't say who he means but he is not a big fan of Camoron.

Can't remember all who were in the FT team. I am sure TPH was. Perhaps all the others have had a name change since.

Yer i can't remember who played. Was a long time ago now. I can remember people blaming me for their time being taken on it lol. TPH definetely played, think Alex played for a bit too, Micheal the works maybe? Seems so long ago now lol.

Great to have a sabbatical from here as there's So many irritating know it alls.

Some really good posters,but outnumbered by idiots... I can't keep adding to my ignore list!!!

Keep the faith!!!

Archived