Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr The Singh

The Mrs telling me I spend too much time on Foxestalk Thread

Mornings are usually quite busy for me so this is how i read Foxestalk before leaving for work....

giphy.gif

Always imagined you ate toast for breakfast.

I don't know if this needs its own offshoot thread (something along the lines of You know you spend too much time on FT when..) but I have dreamed about FT members, neither of whom I've met, in the last few days.

First I went to Villa Park for a cup game with Webbo in his white transit (we didn't make it to the game, he just drove endlessly around Birmingham looking for a parking space), then last night I met Moose, who told me he'd spent the last few months travelling in the States, retracing Jack Keroac's journey in On the Road. Oh, he's also an accountant from Market Harborough, so that's cleared that up. Weird.

I don't know if this needs its own offshoot thread (something along the lines of You know you spend too much time on FT when..) but I have dreamed about FT members, neither of whom I've met, in the last few days.

First I went to Villa Park for a cup game with Webbo in his white transit (we didn't make it to the game, he just drove endlessly around Birmingham loooking for a parking space), then last night I met Moose, who told me he'd spent the last few months travelling in the States, retracing Jack Keroac's journey in On the Road. Oh, he's also an accountant from Market Harborough, so that's cleared that up. Weird.

Very weird.  :unsure:  :huh:

First I went to Villa Park for a cup game with Webbo in his white transit (we didn't make it to the game, he just drove endlessly around Birmingham loooking for a parking space), then last night I met Moose, who told me he'd spent the last few months travelling in the States, retracing Jack Keroac's journey in On the Road. Oh, he's also an accountant from Market Harborough, so that's cleared that up. Weird.

You're clearly reading Foxestalk for too long just before going to bed.

If Moose is an accountant, I'm a VW computer engineer.

Thanks for the reassurance, Steven - as if it's not bad enough dreaming about Moose.. :(

Was he wearing leather?

You're clearly reading Foxestalk for too long just before going to bed.

If Moose is an accountant, I'm a VW computer engineer.

Was he wearing leather?

Yeah, I guess that's it.

Oddly, Moose was charm personified in my dream. Did I mention he admitted to being gay? No leather, though.

Sexual fantasies about Moose is not something to communicate over a football forum. At least most people will have had their breakfast.

I assure you it was nothing of the sort, Rince; that would be termed a nightmare.

Worrying when me and Ken come to the same conclusion.

I remember always arguing and calling the girl in the playground names I secretly had a crush on.

I remember always arguing and calling the girl in the playground names I secretly had a crush on.

Did SHE wear leather?

I guess you have me there, Dr Freud. :D

Is that why you gave up teaching?

Bucey and Moosey,

Sitting in a Tree,

K-I-S-S-I-N-G,

Wakes up from a dream,

Has an argument with Claridge,

Maybe we could have FT's first gay marriage.

First I went to Villa Park for a cup game with Webbo in his white transit (we didn't make it to the game, he just drove endlessly around Birmingham looking for a parking space), then last night I met Moose, who told me he'd spent the last few months travelling in the States, retracing Jack Keroac's journey in On the Road. Oh, he's also an accountant from Market Harborough, so that's cleared that up. Weird.

I hate to mention this but you did say something about petrol money.

Archived