Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr The Singh

The Mrs telling me I spend too much time on Foxestalk Thread

My wife used to think that I was conscientiously prepping work.

Then she saw a couple of the profile pics and I had to explain it was a City discussion site - she just shook her head and returned to the DIY;

Is this Wymeswold fox a recent name change? Don't recall him but she seems to recall me.

You've still got your gender issues then .

I guess it's due to sleeping with Trannies.

Welcome back Moose. :thumbup:

Seconded! 

The right-wing commentators on here in your absence haven't been of your calibre at all.

Not referring to the old guard, like Matt & Webbo, there, just the new lot who've appeared and disappeared during your absence.

Thanks chaps lol

I'm treading on egg shells around here now but I'll try to bring some magic back to the forum.

Not much to argue about these days though is there? The tories are dominating, labour are having a massive identity crisis. Unemployment is low, wages are up. What a country this is under tory rule.

Edit, hold on, this isn't the politics thread. My other half knows I post on here and is curious about it, when she asked what my username is I gave someone else's name, can't say who obviously but it's someone who just posts in the football forum. A good sensible poster. I'm quite sure she checks up on all 'my' posts. Just hope the other poster stays on the straight and narrow.

Thanks chaps lol

I'm treading on egg shells around here now but I'll try to bring some magic back to the forum.

Not much to argue about these days though is there? The tories are dominating, labour are having a massive identity crisis. Unemployment is low, wages are up. What a country this is under tory rule.

Edit, hold on, this isn't the politics thread. My other half knows I post on here and is curious about it, when she asked what my username is I gave someone else's name, can't say who obviously but it's someone who just posts in the football forum. A good sensible poster. I'm quite sure she checks up on all 'my' posts. Just hope the other poster stays on the straight and narrow.

lol

If I was up to such subterfuge, I think that I'd select DavieG to be my alter ego. My wife would end up thinking I was even nicer than she'd realised.

I suppose you'd have to select someone of a similar age to yourself, though, or age-related posts might be a risk:

"Ah! I remember my first match at the Fosse back in 1892..." v. "Did you see that scrap between the Year 9 lads in the playground today?"

Thanks chaps lol

It's not the sex-robot thread either, Moose. lol

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/102600-sex-robots-are-you-desperate-enough-to-have-one/

Archived