Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr The Singh

The Mrs telling me I spend too much time on Foxestalk Thread

My girlfriend calls it 'the blue forum'

Keeps things nice and mysterious.

yeah nobody i know in real life knows what this is actually called, usually just referred to as "that leicester thing" or "that website" 

I have explained to my boss that the " soccer thingy" is actually an " email system" That i use to keep in contact with " friends and family" when i get homesick.

:pearson:

My wife is not quite as understanding.She thinks everyone on here is a Pervert.

I'll be sat at home reading my phone and then I'll just start laughing at something on here, mostly something from the tinder thread.

The Mrs will say "what's funny"

"Oh nothing it doesn't matter"

Laughing about something one of your internet friends has said

"Yeah" then just carry on looking at my phone.

This is exactly it. I'll just start laughing and have to dismiss it as "oh football stuff."

The only time I've ever bothered to explain anything to her was Tincy's rape story because it was so catastrophically awful I had to tell someone. She was pretty disgusted.

Mrs Col has always said I'm a bloody idiot for getting so wound up at other people's post.

And she's right. I made a pact pre season to not post quite as much in the LCFC threads and I'm pretty much sticking to it, give or take a few moments.

I'm posting a little more in the general football/general chat thread, but not a great deal. And of course, in Renart's thread, Scouse's and the betting thread.

seems you got off lightly:

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/user/22618-foxette/

Molly was who I was thinking of.

that's it! Had to do a search this morning to check the profile was still on there.

Think she had a quick stalk and decided there was nothing incriminating in there... no recent posts in the tinder thread  :blush:

We were playing Dr's and nurses in the bedroom last night.

Didn't go too well, especially when I diagnosed her as being clinically obese.  :blush:

Haha, good one. Should be in the joke thread!

I've had a few comments about my "internet friends", and quizzical looks as I'm furiously composing a cutting response to someone daring to question my latest well crafted post.

What she doesn't understand is that in the 6 years since I signed up, I have lived in 2 different countries, 6 different cities, 9 different houses, had 4 girlfriends, 6 different jobs, just about to start number 7 (the reason why I'm posting more at the moment, just seeing out my notice).

One of the few constants in my life has been this forum, despite sabbaticals, reducing the amount of time I spend on here, a few flounces and being proclaimed dead, I just can't quite quit, I would miss the likes of Babylon and DavieG on the main forum and MattP and Ken on the General chat, even though I have got into arguments with all of them at one point.

I do try not to come on here too much when I'm with my missus though, as I get annoyed when she is focussing on her phone (facebook/Candy Crush) when she's with me, but sometimes you have just got to put your priorities in order ;)

I agree with this completely. I've lived in three different countries since signing up, and it takes time to make non-internet friends. So you guys are definitely a constant, that keeps me sane.

I agree with this completely. I've lived in three different countries since signing up, and it takes time to make non-internet friends. So you guys are definitely a constant, that keeps me sane.

I don't know about that. I think I have grown more senile after reading some posts. I tear my hair out rather than go to the hairdressers.

Type Foxestalk then click images.

There is some shite then random photos,lots from Tinder.

hahaha yessss

altho first tinder pic on google is leeds fox doing a lie and then never coming back. bad man. 

Archived