Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

Travian

it is a quality game i seriously recomend it. its something to pass the time.

www.travian.co.uk

register and join server two and i will try and get you into our Alliance we need as many people as possible. so we can try and be the best Alliance on that server.

of you are interested register and post your registered names in this thread.

it is a quality game i seriously recomend it. its something to pass the time.

www.travian.co.uk

register and join server two and i will try and get you into our Alliance we need as many people as possible. so we can try and be the best Alliance on that server.

of you are interested register and post your registered names in this thread.

What is the game about is it very time consuming?

What is the game about is it very time consuming?

nah not time consuming really, just good one to pass the time.

you have a village and you have to build up your resources then get an army. you can then attack other people etc.

idea is to build up a strong vilage and jin a strong allaince with lots of people with strong villages then battle against the alliances.

is pretty fun.

• 3 weeks later...
I would prefer to play an online game of Thracian than Travian

I take it there is no interest in this then. Would be nice to see some of you just give it a go!! you can quit if you think its crap. Its just a good way to pass the time, when you have nothing better to do, and it is quite addictive after a while.

ok i joined on server2 - dannyuk1982

am I missing something? it isn't even animated, it's like navigating a tedious website from 5 years ago, I'm very bored already after 3 mins!!!

Thats what i thought when i first started playing it, it gets interesting when you start building barracks and start attacking poor defenceless newbies.

Nice one MPH, il invite you to our alliance. What do you think of it?

just about to accept. it looks like its the sort of game where the longer you play the deeper you get into it. i want to start training some soldiers and starting more villages. how do i do that?

I signed up to server 2 and my name is DanFoster

Now what the hell do I do? :D

Im sure you will work it out, it isnt hard. iv sent everyone invites so accept soon. Main things id say is upgrade your resources before doing much else. This way your population will increase at a steady but quick rate.

A condom factory is way down on the priority list I take it then?

Don't really have time to play and I don't want to add more stuff to my laptop. The drives about full as it is. :D

its an online browser game so therefore it wont take any Hard drive space. however if you havent the time then yer thats cool.

Archived