Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Everton (A)

@@Fox92  Paddock is the lowest part, bullens part we get is the bit with posts in your way, then a roof if too far back.

1 section will be gone pretty quickly, only about 50 tickets left in that section but i guess a few of the pre orders take most those 2 block, it is only 13 rows.

Alright, cheers. Yeah looked around on other forums for ideas too. I haven't been Goodison before and my Dad hasn't been since the 90's so haven't got a clue which one to go for but went for Paddock anyway. Row 7. Hope it's not really in the corner that's all. 

Thanks Bayfox.

Alright, cheers. Yeah looked around on other forums for ideas too. I haven't been Goodison before and my Dad hasn't been since the 90's so haven't got a clue which one to go for but went for Paddock anyway. Hope it's not really in the corner that's all. 

@@Fox92

The very corner bit is already sold, that was full of the lcfc staff and pre orders last year.

if your the other side of the isle from about seats 20+ you will be fine, the further back the better as well, I could only get row 9 but i guess those on the scheme who have requested seats towards the rear have taken those back rows, but it was on sale early, i logged in at 8.50 and it had gone online already.

@@Fox92

The very corner bit is already sold, that was full of the lcfc staff and pre orders last year.

if your the other side of the isle from about seats 20+ you will be fine, the further back the better as well, I could only get row 9 but i guess those on the scheme who have requested seats towards the rear have taken those back rows, but it was on sale early, i logged in at 8.50 and it had gone online already.

haha yeah I looked at a picture of the away end and just didn't want right in the corner so that's alright! I'm guessing that block they're currently selling should be in the line with the 6 yard box. Went for Row 7 anyway. Would have preferred Row 13 but doesn't matter now. Cheers!

haha yeah I looked at a picture of the away end and just didn't want right in the corner so that's alright! I'm guessing that block they're currently selling should be in the line with the 6 yard box. Went for Row 7 anyway. Would have preferred Row 13 but doesn't matter now. Cheers!

It's a strange layout but yeah you will be somewhere near the 6 yard box, that last block is beyond the edge of the pitch, I got tickets there last year, hoping my automatic ones are not the same this year, otherwise I will be swapping with the ones just brought.

Might have been worth waiting half an hour or so, less than 30 in that block now.

May have to purchase some more lol

Initial allocation was only 1800, this is only the lower tier. Full allocation is 2900.

Well that would make sense, apart from the fact they sold the paddock closest the goal 1st then bullens behind it, and now it's the 2nd section of bullens on sale now, leaving the 2nd part of the paddock to go on sale last.

Archived